Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Monday, Monday, can't trust that day ....  I slept in and feel like I may be coming down with a cold or it could just be the onset of spring pollen season here in North Florida.

Val hope you start feeling better.  Stay in bed and pamper yourself.  Love the picture and yours too Maddy :matte-motes-big-grin:

Happy Monday Hippie and everyone else.

Hi ya Maddy!  Lia!!! Hi you!

Yes this thread started March the 3rd 2011.  A lot of fun and laughter and joy from the people that have come and gone.  You must remember that there were no feeds back then.  This was our outlet.  

I have copied some of the early posts for you to read.  I have left the names out.  See if you can guess who wrote them.  I love you all!

Hmmmm.....

/me takes a tour around the place, checking out the decor, trying out a chair or two, finds the liquor cabinet, pours a stiff one, and sits down across from Hippie.

Not too bad.

Edit: OOOh... Anyone looked at your profile settings, yet? They show "IP Address of Last Visit". Innnnnnteresting.

And, I love my non-existent profile pic that labels me "Classic"!

/me arrives by the fire, hands Hippie a bottle of red wine and sits down, much relieved to have found the place.

/me looks around: " Oh I missed you all - who else is coming???"

Hiya Hippie .... *meows*

I'm new here but I'll gladly join. I got marshmellows!

Hi Hippie! Can I come in? I brought my log!

Oh good Dxxxx!  Hippie hands Dxxxx some refreshments, and points to a warm place by the fire!  Watch out for W******, as she is curled up at my feet!  W****** purrs, as the heat of the fire warms her feline body!

Peace!

Hi Hippie~! Hi Everyone~!

*Wrestles her badge pic into place and stands back to look ^^

Darn still all over the place Oh well!

Time for a rest by the fire

Hi Hippie I am here and I brought pie.

Hi Hippie. I love a campfire. I brought shish-kabobs to your little potluck. I have plenty to share. I also brought some free hugs to give away to show a little love. I am a little lost here. In fact, I am not sure I will even be able to find this thread again. So, I will just say welcome back to all who have been away....

Waves to Hippie and everyone

Sits down with Hippie for a puff, aaah

/me Tap, tap, taps at the door holding 6 pack of fresh homemade brewski's and basket o' brownies. Can I come in and get comfy with y'all?

Good morning everyone!  Hippie pokes the fire until it flames.  Coffee is ready!  Hippie sits back and takes a big sip of his coffee!   Ahhh!   Life is good!

Peace!

Good Morning everyone. Spring is on the calendar and in the air, Wasted has returned and the connection is good.

Do you have any Tony Bennett.

Life is good ahhh

That is soooo adorable! 

I got here in time to say, G'morning !  hehe

Is it 4 o'clock yet,  I'm ready to paaaaaaaaarty!

yooo Hippie....what it is   I don't think the new forum is for me...but I'm having fun in world anyway...cyas later xxox Moxxx

Heya Hippie and everyone good morning.... on our way but will take a bit longer ... just closing an afterparty and Rxxxxx is drunk ... AGAIN!!!  *meows*

Good morning Val!  Hugs back to you!  I am tickled pink today!  My Spaceport has made the destination guild!  Woot and far out!

Peace!

sneaks in and pokes the fire back to life.

Hey am I first this morning?

Starts making coffee.

Where is everyone?

In greener pastures with fond memories of the good times

This video by Chicago & the  Beach Boys goes out to to all you my friends here and friends gone.  Remember.  You can always get comfy, here around the fire.

Peace!