Jump to content
Hippie Bowman

Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Recommended Posts

Thanks for your encouragements, Studio! 

Getting pregnant would have been a good idea as a motivation for quitting, but I'm afraid this option is no longer available for me at 53! :D

France has got pretty restrictive too about smoking in public places. So with some good will (and fear of sharing my old days with an oxy bottle), I think I can make it! :)

P.S. : could you please send out some Florida sunshine across the Atlantic? It's pouring here and pretty chilly! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


valerie Inshan wrote:

Thanks for your encouragements, Studio! 

Getting pregnant would have been a good idea as a motivation for quitting, but I'm afraid this option is no longer available for me at 53!
:D

France has got pretty restrictive too about smoking in public places. So with some good will (and fear of sharing my old days with an oxy bottle), I think I can make it!
:)

P.S. : could you please send out some Florida sunshine across the Atlantic? It's pouring here and pretty chilly! 

The Sun's tentatively peeking through here too.

I'll snap an icicle off it and mail it to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

The Sun's tentatively peeking through here too.

I'll snap an icicle off it and mail it to you.


Thank you Maddy!!!

images.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Here in East Southeast Wisconsin it's a beautiful day. It snowed last night, bringing in cooler weather so today it's gorgeous (and 28). Yesterday I almost took took of my painting sweatshirt.

 Yeah, isn't it funny how say 20 degrees F in the spring is so much warmer than in the fall.  In the fall the days are getting shorter and seem so gloomy and our bodies are not yet aclimatized to colder temps but in the spring 20 is not bad at all and there seems to be so much more sunshine.   Hope you get some sunny weather.  You too Val.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that sigh because it is too cool or because it is just right for night-time temps? :smileyhappy:  Tomorrow it's supposed to get down to 34F here and have a high of 59F, but it will be sunny.  Perfect weather for walking.  Hope you have a fun day.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Studio09 wrote:

Is that sigh because it is too cool or because it is just right for night-time temps? :smileyhappy:  Tomorrow it's supposed to get down to 34F here and have a high of 59F, but it will be sunny.  Perfect weather for walking.  Hope you have a fun day.

 

Hi Diane!  The sigh was because of the cold!  Brrr!  But it is getting warmer!  YAY!  Good morning all!  Happy Hump day!

 

 

Peace!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning all!  Happy Thursday!  I want to play today!

dig in water.jpg

 

Have a fantastic day!

Peace!

 

Did someone say play? My friend Bessie and I are ready, though she may be a li'l bossy today...

Bessie

Hi, Kids!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Madelaine McMasters wrote:


Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning all!  Happy Thursday!  I want to play today!

dig in water.jpg

 

Have a fantastic day!

Peace!

 

Did someone say play? My friend Bessie and I are ready, though she may be a li'l bossy today...

Bessie

Hi, Kids!!!

LOL Maddy!  Got milk?

milk.jpg

 

 

 

 HEHEH!

 

Peace!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


valerie Inshan wrote:

Morning Hippie and all! Happy Friday to ya all! hugs and love! 

fridaysurprisedmonkey.jpg


YAY!  Good morning Val!  I hope you are still Smoke free!  Love ya!

 

 

Peace!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hippie Bowman wrote:

YAY!  Good morning Val!  I hope you are still Smoke free!  Love ya!

Peace!


Yes Hippie! still smoke free so far! Just feeling a bit stressed... calming down with weed once in a while may help! :D

a.baa-smoking-monkey-a-cigarette.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL!  Good morning all!  Happy Sunday!  Sunday breakfast today is hosted by the staff of Helping Haven.  Breakfast starts a 8 AM and all are welcome!  Watch my feed for a location post.

 

Peace!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Madelaine McMasters wrote:

I see you and Lady slept in this morning...

HIppie and Ladysue.jpg

Happy Sunday, Kids!!!

 

 

 

 

We did Maddy!  HAHAH!  Morning!

 

 

Peace!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...