Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 71 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thanks for your encouragements, Studio! 

Getting pregnant would have been a good idea as a motivation for quitting, but I'm afraid this option is no longer available for me at 53! :D

France has got pretty restrictive too about smoking in public places. So with some good will (and fear of sharing my old days with an oxy bottle), I think I can make it! :)

P.S. : could you please send out some Florida sunshine across the Atlantic? It's pouring here and pretty chilly! 

valerie Inshan wrote:

Thanks for your encouragements, Studio! 

Getting pregnant would have been a good idea as a motivation for quitting, but I'm afraid this option is no longer available for me at 53!
:D

France has got pretty restrictive too about smoking in public places. So with some good will (and fear of sharing my old days with an oxy bottle), I think I can make it!
:)

P.S. : could you please send out some Florida sunshine across the Atlantic? It's pouring here and pretty chilly! 

The Sun's tentatively peeking through here too.

I'll snap an icicle off it and mail it to you.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Here in East Southeast Wisconsin it's a beautiful day. It snowed last night, bringing in cooler weather so today it's gorgeous (and 28). Yesterday I almost took took of my painting sweatshirt.

Yeah, isn't it funny how say 20 degrees F in the spring is so much warmer than in the fall.  In the fall the days are getting shorter and seem so gloomy and our bodies are not yet aclimatized to colder temps but in the spring 20 is not bad at all and there seems to be so much more sunshine.   Hope you get some sunny weather.  You too Val.

Is that sigh because it is too cool or because it is just right for night-time temps? :smileyhappy:  Tomorrow it's supposed to get down to 34F here and have a high of 59F, but it will be sunny.  Perfect weather for walking.  Hope you have a fun day.

Studio09 wrote:

Is that sigh because it is too cool or because it is just right for night-time temps? :smileyhappy:  Tomorrow it's supposed to get down to 34F here and have a high of 59F, but it will be sunny.  Perfect weather for walking.  Hope you have a fun day.

Hi Diane!  The sigh was because of the cold!  Brrr!  But it is getting warmer!  YAY!  Good morning all!  Happy Hump day!

Peace!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning all!  Happy Thursday!  I want to play today!

dig in water.jpg

Have a fantastic day!

Peace!

Did someone say play? My friend Bessie and I are ready, though she may be a li'l bossy today...

Bessie

Hi, Kids!!!

LOL Maddy!  Got milk?

milk.jpg

HEHEH!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 71 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.