Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

It sounds like fun.  I'm intending to go in world soon (haven't in several months) and this sounds like the perfect opportunity.  I have something else scheduled for this afternoon but maybe I can make it before and/or after.  Take lots of pictures and let us know where we can view them, just in case.  (I've noticed you take really good pictures, as well everyone else in this thread.)

Wow!!!! Just discovered that and wanted to share with you! Absolutely amazing!!!! Hope you enjoy! 

http://www.lefigaro.fr/culture/2014/01/21/03004-20140121ARTFIG00284-rubens-bouguereau-une-video-fait-vivre-des-tableaux-de-maitre.php

Italian artist Stefano Rino Tagliaferro led a hundred works from the classical art in a short film about ten minutes, entitled Beauty. A vision of breathtaking beauty.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Wow!!!! Just discovered that and wanted to share with you! Absolutely amazing!!!! Hope you enjoy! 

Italian artist Stefano Rino Tagliaferro led a hundred works from the classical art in a short film about ten minutes, entitled Beauty. A vision of breathtaking beauty.

Okay, this ain't beauty and it is hit-or-miss, but you started it...