Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning Val! It is a good thing Maddy has you as a friend to come to her rescue! Hugs! Looking forward to Hippiestock this Saturday and your breakfast on Sunday!

Peace!

Looking forward to both too!!! Hippiestock will be a blast, no doubt! And, I'm so glad you'll meet my man Webs Leitner for the first time! *blushes in pleasure in advance"!!! 

Happy Friday.  I'm back in sunny Florida.  Got home yesterday after being sick for a week.  Almost every time I go north to visit family for the holidays I get sick.  Whatever anybody has I catch it.  But today is warm and sunny - shirtsleeve weather.  Plan on going for a walk in a little bit.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

P.S. Maddy do you need to shovel?  Just walk over the snow and pack it down, unless it is very deep.  How much do you have?  Coffee/hot chocolate breaks are something to look forward to, at least.

Studio09 wrote:

Happy Friday.  I'm back in sunny Florida.  Got home yesterday after being sick for a week.  Almost every time I go north to visit family for the holidays I get sick.  Whatever anybody has I catch it.  But today is warm and sunny - shirtsleeve weather.  Plan on going for a walk in a little bit.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

P.S. Maddy do you need to shovel?  Just walk over the snow and pack it down, unless it is very deep.  How much do you have?  Coffee/hot chocolate breaks are something to look forward to, at least.

Next time, have your family come south!

As for clearing snow, I do the driveways and path to the beach with the tractor... that's maybe 1/4 mile. The snowblower is for the sidewalks and detail work, which takes an hour with and a day without. There isn't actually enough snow for me to worry about right now, but you just know that Nature is aware my snowblower broke, and is working up a huge snowstorm for me.

I'm glad you're feeling better. You are feeling better, right?

Yes, I'm better.     

You get alot of snow in your area so I guess you do have to clean it off as it accumulates and you just know as soon as your snow blower dies you'll get a big storm.  Hope the snow delays until you can get it fixed or replaced.