Mini Spaceships flying arround the avatar?

blackfrost Cortes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3402 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey.

Some time ago I was on one of that official LL sims and there was 2 guys, who had some kind of mini spaceships. The spaceships was able to fight and destroy each other and fly arround the owner (I think it's an attachment, because the sim was a no-rezz zone). I really was interested in those mini spaceships, but before I get to ask, where they bought them I crashed (DAMN SL! xD) After I was logged in again, both are gone, so I'm looking for this spaceships now.. Does anyone know, what I'm talking about?

Kelli May wrote:

Probably not exactly the same thing, but Grendel's Children had some spaceship followers that have various effects and sounds. I rather like the War of the Worlds (1950s movie version) Martian probe with its death rays and force field.

I am so going to check that out. I never outgrew thinking those Martian War Machines were just evil incarnate (sorry, Perrie, I know that was before you took charge and all but it's still part of your history). I still think they were maybe the best vehicle ever created for the movies. Clearly the idea was to cross a sting ray with a cobra. Two animals practically guaranteed to give most humans the heebee jeebees, combined. And flying. With death rays. Genius right there.

OP, I apologize for adding a post which doesn't help you one bit. The ships you're describing do sound pretty cool; I hope you eventually find a source.

Martian War Machine.jpg

• 5 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3402 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.