Custom Designer For Hire (MESH)

Haytch Quicksand

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there, It's been a while since I've been here, I'm a Freelanced Games Developer and I float about every now and then, I've just recently Finished a job, I'm now back in SL looking to take on some more Custom work, I specialize in buildings, Furniture, Weapons & Props, I'm available for Small Builds, Sim Builds & Even Clothing.

My rates Vary so IM, Notecard or Email me, My email is : Meshcore@Live.co.uk

My SL Name is obvious, Haytch Quicksand...

I have references Available Upon Request.

Here is my latest Artwork.

1.jpg2.jpgInzombiaBeach4.jpgInzombiaBeachCamp3.jpg

I just try to contact you on SL but you may missed my IM, let me remind you.. I am who fund your project proposal --> http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Inworld-Employment/Looking-for-a-Project-Funder-for-a-huge-project/m-p/2166795#M12675

I was rent a full sim for you like your wish, and I watching you building on blender everyday through skype, thats before you dissapears :D

I hope we can talk next time either on skype or on SL

Hmmm

Either I have forgotten how to math...or someone invented new math. 08/2013 to 10/2014 is two years?

Wow

Your original post, the one this person is referring to, since you obviously did not click the link, is dated ‎08-28-2013 05:33 AM. 

To be honest, I now doubt any and all information you've shared about your past, and even current work, simply because of that one little detail. You would be surprised at how many people actually read these threads, because they're interested in hiring people to either assist them with ideas, or even build for them in ordet to better expand their business.  This is especially important for people, like myself and numerous others, who may not have the ability to create things on the same scale others do. Mesh, for example, due to being legally blind, is something I struggle with constantly. I am always on the lookout for people who might have the skills I, or even other business owners I know, need in order to complete projects. In fact, I recently hired someone for a mesh project, because of this forum :)

Ok thanks for pointing this out to me, I appologize, and I've been in contact now, Just for clarity Naga, I would like to just show that I didn't offer my custom build services NOR take any money from you... Ontop of that...

I would also like to make everyoen and NAGA aware That I did email all parties and explain my computer was not capable of doing the work I needed due ot the lack of ram therefore I would be 'Dormant' Until further Upgrades where there.

Now that all this has been pointed Out I hope we can get back to our happy little lives instead of making a big deal out of something so small.

I'm not a Con man, I;m not a scam artist. I'm simply trying to make a part time living....

Hello Haytch, sorry if I talking here, that's because I cant reach you on skype or email and I found this new post from you.

So many friends visited to our full sim and a few of them helping our project, maybe they also can help you to recall what we've done before if you want it, or I can send to you all of our past conversations, we better to stop this conversation here to avoid misunderstanding and please IM me on skype or SL, thank you.

No problem naga. I think wveryone is getting the wrong idea. I do remember you now. We did that row of shops as a trial. I'm pretty sure we stopped before we went further. I did email you but that was on my domain email which has since been closed. What is your Skype and I'll try look you up. I can't remember my pass on old one. I sent you a message in SL when you messaged me however you then went offline.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.