Rigged Mesh Lolas Tangos not _quite_ Right on Avatar

xRobynHoodx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3409 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Maybe someone can help. I recently purchased the new Lolas Tangos Delicq, the rigged mesh ones. The mesh just looks so much nicer and after setting them lower I really like the shape and such.

However, they aren't quite right on my avatar. Being rigged mesh I'm worried there is no fix for this. You can tell because the texture of skin and the breasts for the collar bone are off and my avatar just slightly clips through the mesh as well near the top. I cannot find any information on this and I think I might be out of luck.

Any advice or help out there?

Thanks,

Robyn

I had this issue as well. I went into edit and adjusted the texture by right clicking, choosing edit, checking "edit linked parts" and holding down Ctrl and period key (keep hitting period key while holding Ctrl key) and toggling through the mesh until I saw the skin in the texture tab. Once there, I changed the vertical from 1.00 to. 9900. You may have to adjust it more or less. Remember to make a copy before edit. I had a few skins that didn't line up quite right. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

I have kind of the same problem, the breast doesnt cover all my collarbone so it looks pretty awful. Ive tried what you said, but I dont really understand how you went to edit and adjusted the texture? How do you do this? I have tried right clicking my mesh breast but it doesnt work at all, is there another way edit it?

Sometimes you cannot directly right click and edit I have found. However you can go into "edit mode" by simply right clicking on something else, just some random piece in the environment and then left-click on your rigged mesh. Then do just what Mercedes said.

The applier for the old lolas and the one for the new is the same with the same results.

But different skin makers line things up differently - and results can get wierd if they're not 'painting in the lines' properly.

As for editing things... if on the official viewer one of the buttons you can add to the sidebar is 'build' - its a good one to put in there as it opens the edit window first, without a selected object, and then you can click anything and go directly into editing that.

• 1 month later...

Thanks so much Mercedes for the tip on fixing the texture gap on the new fitted Lolas! Using the Firestorm viewer, I clicked on the breasts to edit them, went to the Texture tab and changed horizontal and vertical scale settings to .9000 (I had a gap under the arms as well as at the collarbone). That fixed the problem perfectly.

• 9 months later...

excuse me, what is the period key...

i live in Argentina and i can't find anything on the internet to help me...

On the other hand, i like the lolas tango shape better, they are more natural.. i mean, they fall down on a natural way, and delicq feels like the model has breasts implants...

it is no good not to have demos to compair... and it seems the creator didn't have any problem selling her products....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3409 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.