the system has logged you out,account not available until 19-3-2010. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS?

Aina Darkrose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5151 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

HEY ALL,FIRST OF ALL,I WANA SAY I LOVE SECOND LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL,I'VE BEEN A USER FOR 23 DAYS,I HAD A GOOD LOGIN THE WHOLE TIME,OFCOURSE CRASHING AND ALOT OF LAG SOME PLACES,BUT YEAH,IT'S BEEN OKEY,NOW THE PROBLEM STARTS,TODAY I WANTED TO LOGIN AND IT SUDDENLY SAID ''THE SYSTEM HAS LOGGED YOU OUT,ACCOUNT UNAVAILABLE UNTIL 19-3-2010,I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM,COULD SOME ONE HELP ME WITH THIS??

Message was edited by: Aina Darkrose

• Answers 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Hi Aina,

This error usually means you have been administratively blocked unless it also said something about trying to log you out.  Here is the wiki on it.

Edit to add:  I can't read very well..looks like the message did mention logging you out.  Only the paragraph in red should apply.  I looked at your profile and it showed you offline which would indicate a block.  But now it shows you online so I'm hoping you were able to log in

--Cinn

Linden Lab Official:Why does Second Life say "Your account is not accessible until (date/time)"

From Second Life Wiki

Template:Needs Translation/KB/de Template:Needs Translation/KB/es Template:Needs Translation/KB/el Template:Needs Translation/KB/fr Template:Needs Translation/KB/he Template:Needs Translation/KB/it Template:Needs Translation/KB/ja Template:Needs Translation/KB/ko Template:Needs Translation/KB/nl Template:Needs Translation/KB/hu Template:Needs Translation/KB/no Template:Needs Translation/KB/da Template:Needs Translation/KB/sv Template:Needs Translation/KB/tr Template:Needs Translation/KB/pl Template:Needs Translation/KB/pt Template:Needs Translation/KB/ru Template:Needs Translation/KB/uk Template:Needs Translation/KB/zh-Hans Template:Needs Translation/KB/zh-Hant

/KB

Does the error specifically state that you are already logging in (or out)? If so, this message simply means that Second Life is still attempting to log out your avatar. Close Second Life, wait fifteen minutes, then attempt to log in again. Do not repeatedly attempt to log in! If you keep trying to log in, the process will take longer.

Hi again, Aina,

You are showing as online so if you are not able to get on, then you are probably ghosted inworld.  Slightly different problem than what I mentioned above but with a similar error message.   You will probably need to open a support ticket to get this one cleared  See below for details

--Cinn

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/When_I_log_into_Second_Life,_it_returns_an_error_saying_%22The_system_is_logging_you_out_right_now._Your_account_will_not_be_available_until...%22

An earlier Second Life server update (1.9) made major infrastructure changes to how your login session is maintained on our servers.

Occasionally, the server that handled your last login session may take a few minutes to recognize that you have logged out. Please wait until the time specified by the error before attempting to log in again. Repeatedly attempting to log in when you receive this message may result in the process taking longer, preventing you from logging in at all.

Mainland regions

After waiting at least fifteen minutes, if the time until your account becomes available continues to change, please submit a ticket through the Support Portal and we can investigate further. Providing the error message and the last region you were logged into will help speed up the process.

Private regions

If you were on a private region owned by a Resident and are able to contact the estate owner or a manager another way, they're able to restart the region to clear your "presence" and allow you to login again.

yeah i am not really patient,i am so in love with sl,lmao,i think i am addicted,i wish i could kill my putter but that wouldn't clear up things,i am really pissed tho,lol,sorry,but why doesnt second life checks if such things as ''abuse'' etc really did happen with the user before blocking them??

It doesn't appear to be abuse but you seem to be ghosted only. It's a glitch where your avatar isn't logged out properly. A sim restart usually fixes that. File a support ticket to LL if it happened on mainland. If it happened on a private sim, ask the sim owner for a sim restart.

Aina,

look closely at what has been said here - it does not appear you are banned - it appears that your avi has had a problem logging out and still show in world (that is what ghosting is).  Until your "ghost" leaves SL you won't be able to log back in.  It isn't banned - its just a glitch.

Do you remember where you were when you logged out?  What the name of the sim was?  As was pointed out above - if it was a mainland sim then LL would need to be contacted to restart. (if you are not a premium member, maybe someone can help contacting live support for you).  If it was a private estate then the owner of the sim or their support people would need to restart the region.

If I were logged in I would be happy to help but am not scheduled to be back there until after 3PM SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5151 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.