Sign in to follow this  
Aina Darkrose

the system has logged you out,account not available until 19-3-2010. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS?

Question

Hi Aina,

This error usually means you have been administratively blocked unless it also said something about trying to log you out.  Here is the wiki on it.

Edit to add:  I can't read very well..looks like the message did mention logging you out.  Only the paragraph in red should apply.  I looked at your profile and it showed you offline which would indicate a block.  But now it shows you online so I'm hoping you were able to log in

--Cinn

Linden Lab Official:Why does Second Life say "Your account is not accessible until (date/time)"

From Second Life Wiki

Template:Needs Translation/KB/de Template:Needs Translation/KB/es Template:Needs Translation/KB/el Template:Needs Translation/KB/fr Template:Needs Translation/KB/he Template:Needs Translation/KB/it Template:Needs Translation/KB/ja Template:Needs Translation/KB/ko Template:Needs Translation/KB/nl Template:Needs Translation/KB/hu Template:Needs Translation/KB/no Template:Needs Translation/KB/da Template:Needs Translation/KB/sv Template:Needs Translation/KB/tr Template:Needs Translation/KB/pl Template:Needs Translation/KB/pt Template:Needs Translation/KB/ru Template:Needs Translation/KB/uk Template:Needs Translation/KB/zh-Hans Template:Needs Translation/KB/zh-Hant

/KB

Does the error specifically state that you are already logging in (or out)? If so, this message simply means that Second Life is still attempting to log out your avatar. Close Second Life, wait fifteen minutes, then attempt to log in again. Do not repeatedly attempt to log in! If you keep trying to log in, the process will take longer.

omg..i waited and you were right.nothing happened,it's still the same,i tried making a ticket but..for some reason it said some error,or maybe i just didnt make it correct,could anyone help me?

I don't think Support Portal is not valaible:

Support Portal Down Saturday, March 20, 2010 from 10:00pm to 10:30pm PDT

Posted by Status Desk on March 20th, 2010 at 07:25 am PDT                   

The scheduled maintenance for our Support Portal is still on track for this evening.

Our Support Portal will be down for scheduled maintenance on Saturday, March 20, 2010 from 10:00pm to 10:30pm PDT. Support tickets and Live Chat will be unavailable during this time. Telephone support will not be affected.

Fill the correct ticket type: Special Questions - Basic Account or Guest Loguin > Account Issues > I cannot login inworld.

Give you every possible detail, simply but  clearly.

What error message are you receiving?

Fill the correct ticket type: Special Questions - Basic Account or  Guest Loguin > Account Issues > I cannot login inworld.

Give you every possible detail, simply but   clearly.

Re-read the OP and the edited Cinnamon's answer. I'm not sure the problem be a ghosted avatar. Maybe a temporal exclusion?

Aina.Darkrose wrote:

omg..i waited and you were right.nothing happened,it's still the same,i tried making a ticket but..for some reason it said some error,or maybe i just didnt make it correct,could anyone help me?

Please, read the post. What message error are you reveiving when fill the support ticket.

Are your reading the posts?

Go to Help Portal (https://secure-web32.secondlife.com/my/support/?lang=en-US), click New Ticket submiision, and as I said...

Irene.Muni wrote:

What error message are you receiving?

Fill the correct ticket type: Special Questions - Basic Account or  Guest Loguin > Account Issues > I cannot login inworld.

Give you every possible detail, simply but   clearly.

i did everything,as far i came is ''account issues'' but i cant do anything there nor click anything or even select anything..i just see account issues and some other problems,nothing more

At the end of that page there is a link: "Click here to submit a ticket".

Probably, if you calm down and read you'll end soon.

i know,i am sorry for being a pain,but it's just not working,i clicked on that and it gave some error,idk why and it said about click back and some other stuff,but idont see a box thingy (as one of the tasks were) where i could write or anything,i just see the same options appearing as the first time (account issues and more stuff) i cant click on any of them

Aina.Darkrose wrote:

i know,i am sorry for being a pain,but it's just not working,i clicked on that and it gave some error,idk why and it said about click back and some other stuff,but idont see a box thingy (as one of the tasks were) where i could write or anything,i just see the same options appearing as the first time (account issues and more stuff) i cant click on any of them

Ok. Can you see this?

Sin título-2 copia.jpg

Or can you see this?:

Sin título-4 copia.jpg

phew,i know it was VERY stupid of me to not check the bottom of the page,sorry,.i am just a little pissed at myself and frustrated,i amvery thankful to you,coz i made a ticket thingy,i just hope it's good,when do you think this could be solved now that i made the ticket thing?

Nobody can say how long processing of tickets takes. Maybe you have luck and LL answers within a few hours or you have bad luck and end up waiting for 2 weeks...

omg are they THAT slow?...ermm..but how will i know when they sloved my problem? via my email?..and if this problem is solved,how can i prevent from this happening again?..by the way,thanks a ton!!!!!!! you helped me alot for so far,now i just have to wait for the ticket thingy.

Aina.Darkrose wrote:

and if this problem is solved,how can i prevent from this happening again?

If the problem is a ghosted avatar, I don't know any way for prevent that problem.

If you have banned temporalily, probably Suppot will explain you why.

And lie so much meanwhile, RL!: books, streets, movies, friends, sex, kisses, rain, coffes...