the system has logged you out,account not available until 19-3-2010. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS?

Aina Darkrose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

HEY ALL,FIRST OF ALL,I WANA SAY I LOVE SECOND LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL,I'VE BEEN A USER FOR 23 DAYS,I HAD A GOOD LOGIN THE WHOLE TIME,OFCOURSE CRASHING AND ALOT OF LAG SOME PLACES,BUT YEAH,IT'S BEEN OKEY,NOW THE PROBLEM STARTS,TODAY I WANTED TO LOGIN AND IT SUDDENLY SAID ''THE SYSTEM HAS LOGGED YOU OUT,ACCOUNT UNAVAILABLE UNTIL 19-3-2010,I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM,COULD SOME ONE HELP ME WITH THIS??

Message was edited by: Aina Darkrose

• Answers 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I don't think Support Portal is not valaible:

Support Portal Down Saturday, March 20, 2010 from 10:00pm to 10:30pm PDT

Posted by Status Desk on March 20th, 2010 at 07:25 am PDT                   

The scheduled maintenance for our Support Portal is still on track for this evening.

Our Support Portal will be down for scheduled maintenance on Saturday, March 20, 2010 from 10:00pm to 10:30pm PDT. Support tickets and Live Chat will be unavailable during this time. Telephone support will not be affected.

Fill the correct ticket type: Special Questions - Basic Account or Guest Loguin > Account Issues > I cannot login inworld.

Give you every possible detail, simply but  clearly.

Aina.Darkrose wrote:

omg..i waited and you were right.nothing happened,it's still the same,i tried making a ticket but..for some reason it said some error,or maybe i just didnt make it correct,could anyone help me?

Please, read the post. What message error are you reveiving when fill the support ticket.

Are your reading the posts?

Go to Help Portal (https://secure-web32.secondlife.com/my/support/?lang=en-US), click New Ticket submiision, and as I said...

Irene.Muni wrote:

What error message are you receiving?

Fill the correct ticket type: Special Questions - Basic Account or  Guest Loguin > Account Issues > I cannot login inworld.

Give you every possible detail, simply but   clearly.

i know,i am sorry for being a pain,but it's just not working,i clicked on that and it gave some error,idk why and it said about click back and some other stuff,but idont see a box thingy (as one of the tasks were) where i could write or anything,i just see the same options appearing as the first time (account issues and more stuff) i cant click on any of them

Aina.Darkrose wrote:

i know,i am sorry for being a pain,but it's just not working,i clicked on that and it gave some error,idk why and it said about click back and some other stuff,but idont see a box thingy (as one of the tasks were) where i could write or anything,i just see the same options appearing as the first time (account issues and more stuff) i cant click on any of them

Ok. Can you see this?

Sin título-2 copia.jpg

Or can you see this?:

Sin título-4 copia.jpg

phew,i know it was VERY stupid of me to not check the bottom of the page,sorry,.i am just a little pissed at myself and frustrated,i amvery thankful to you,coz i made a ticket thingy,i just hope it's good,when do you think this could be solved now that i made the ticket thing?

omg are they THAT slow?...ermm..but how will i know when they sloved my problem? via my email?..and if this problem is solved,how can i prevent from this happening again?..by the way,thanks a ton!!!!!!! you helped me alot for so far,now i just have to wait for the ticket thingy.

Aina.Darkrose wrote:

and if this problem is solved,how can i prevent from this happening again?

If the problem is a ghosted avatar, I don't know any way for prevent that problem.

If you have banned temporalily, probably Suppot will explain you why.

And lie so much meanwhile, RL!: books, streets, movies, friends, sex, kisses, rain, coffes...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.