Listing Frustration

xIITaylorIIx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am trying to upload my items to my shop. I am on SL viewer and have the following problem:

I upload my stuff, fill in the blanks and all goes well. The items are GENERAL. As soon as I go to edit the item, it automatically turns to ADULT and WILL NOT let me change it back to GENERAL.

Even although I just started SL a few months ago, I am aware of teh GMA rules and this is my desscription:

---

[TT] Rigged Mesh Leg Warmers - White Knit

5 Sizes - XXS | XS | S | M | L
Left leg warmer is shorter. IM me if you would like to see the quality inworld.
___

[TT] "Taylored Textures" strives to enable you with a quality range of high resolution textures for your content creation, as well as high resolution textured items.

Thank you for supporting my creative property.
___

PLEASE READ SPECIFICATIONS - NO REFUNDS!

---

Don't want to be "rude" here but is the server that old it needs glasses? Mistaking XXS for SEX?!? :matte-motes-agape:

Pamela Galli wrote:

The LL list of dirty words includes a lot I have never heard of. 

What is even worse is that the list is constantly changing and there is absolutely no rhyme or reason as to when, or how, or even why.

My name has triggered an adult rating before, so have numbers, and other obscure words.

The perils of trying to list things on mp has slowed me down now and again when I get frustrated with this particular list.

Throw this one at Ebbe and shout "TRANSPARENCY IN COMMUNICATIONS" and see where it goes...

There is no valid reason that exists for a secret word list that appears to only penalise those who write listings in ENGLISH language. 

Treat adults as adults, it can work i'm sure.  People who want to abuse a system will always just pick a different word anyway and the images themselves aren't subject to censor in the upload scanner thus it's all pretty juvenile.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.