looking for a better ao

MissBegotten

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3632 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Vista's "Perfect Girl" AO seems to straddle the line. I'd say its a sort of professional woman look. It's an old AO (I've had mine for maybe five years), but I still like it. As for looking like the alpha female, I find that difficult to do in RL, as I'm 5'3" on a good morning. It's a lot easier to be sneaky to get what I want, which includes coaxing a 6'2" 230 pound young man to walk me along downtown streets late at night, simply for the price of a pizza.

Look up Kuso (inworld), there's a few in their store that you might like. That and if you are willing to put in a bit of work, you can buy just the animations you like and stick them in a custom AO, (cheaper would be to buy a few AO's from there and rip them apart and piece together a custom AO :3

thanks so much for all the input.  I'll be checking all of the suggestions.  As for making my own costome ao, i'm already using the firestorm ao (which is awesome because you don't need a notecard) so i know all about ropping animations and how to use them.

awesome! I never could get the hang of FS's ao system x3 I never could seem to get it to work. I'd stick all the anims in and be delighted with myself and my bf said I was standing like a newb; looked over at his screen and sure enough... awkward stands x3

Kuso might be perfect for you then to be honest. They have some professional female AOs already (the AOs Kuso sells are actually a brand called ORACUL) but it's definitely cheaper to purchase the individual animations and create your own. 

Kuso's AOs are $L300 for a complete prebuilt AO and individual animations are $L10. 

I'd like to warn you that a lot of the AO's have some weird running animations (your character will do wild frontfilps for example)- you'll want to disable those in the AO hud or omit buying for the type of AO you're looking for.

There are four rooms on the Kuso sim all containing AOs. I think the professional female looking ones are on one of the bottom floor rooms. 

Vista has some nice animations and so does Abranimations or however you spell it- but they're exceptionally costly in comparison and some of the animations can be a bit... choppy I suppose is one way to put it? And sometimes a bit flashy/eccentric (not frontflips like kuso- but wild gestures or excessive moving in some of them). But they're still quality options.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3632 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.