good facial expressions for avatars

Xantho Muhindra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

13 answers to this question

Mysti-tool free version has a selection of facial animations which ever animation selected permanent till you choose another animation or tell it to stop the free Bright AO has facial anims included but they only last a few seconds at a time which may not be long enough i have been to a couple of stores that give away free random smiler huds they don't need you to click something every time you want an anim

• Like 1

Kain.Bolissima wrote:

Troll, just like the other thread I had the misfortune to collide with you in.

Er..misfortune to collide with me? A bit of a dramatic way to explain that either thread we've spoken in was because you replied to whatever it was that I said, which was never addressed to you in the first place. In fact, your replies were within minutes. I'm pretty sure you're the troll here. But, if it makes you happy to be the victim, that's fine too.

If you aren't a troll how am I a victim?  In this thread you automatically assume the OP has an inferior graphics card.  In the other thread "Video card drivers??"  your response to the OP was to "Get off the internet"  Your answers speak for themselves.  I'm leaving you alone, of you have to say awesome things about me in my absence go ahead.

Shhhh... be quiet, kids, mama's talking.

There are I guess 19 standard facial expressions (that can be mixed) and these tools mentioned here play these expressions.

If you upload an animation, you may also choose one of these expressions to go along with the animation (same for the way how to hold the hands).

The lip-synch or talking anim is only working (correct me if I'm wrong) when you enabled voice.

Corrected typos.. Oooh, soo many

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.