/............GOAL..............\

CindyWho183

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Two things to keep in mind when you are looking for mesh parts for your avatar...

1. Skin Support. If you are still trying to match your hands and feet my adjusting color values you are missing out on the only really good way to get a match and that is skin appliers.

2. Clothing/Accessory Support. On the mesh breats front things are generally compatible with lolas which is good, but the things that are do not always look so great. Hands and feet tend to be very specifc.

So with that in mind. Lolas Tango/Mirage are by far the most common breasts and have the most skin and cloting support. SLink hands and feet are by far and away the most common, and have overwhelming support on both skins and shoes and other accesories.

If you want breast that are a bit cheaper you might look at either Puffy or Lush. Both are cheaper and generally work ok with most Lolas clothing. They have far less skin support though. As for hands and feet. I honestly cannot suggest anything other than SLink right now, there just isnt widespread support for anything else.

There are also the Vstring breasts.for about 1100L you get six different shapes and they are compatable with the tango appliers for skin and clotehs. Hands and feet, Slink is the best with appliers available for skins from just about every major skin maker. One hand position and the feet will run you about 1200L so look to put out about 3300 or so for hands and breasts. If you want mesh breast and aren't looking for large ones, you could also try the Perkies, a new smaller size that also supports the lola appliers.

It is the JD mesh feet too:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/JD-MyFeet-Tip-Toe-DEMO-Mesh-Feet-Rigged/5788374

And GOS:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Gos-Boutique-Barefeet-Arched/4459600

And N-core:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DEMO-N-core-Flat-BARE-FEET-Flip-Flops-Mesh/5212233

I don't recommend ether of those. Let me tell you why: The feet are good, maybe some will say they look better than Slink. It is a matter of preference. They are all cheaper than Slink, the JD roughly half the price, the others a hundred cheaper or so.

These feet use skinmatching via a website, and you may find your skin there. Or maybe not just that skin, but by trying a few options you should be able to tint the feet well enough. 

But you can not buy any other shoes for them, only the shoes offered from the store itself. Almost every time it is a sale or an event like Collabor 88, the Dressing Room Fusion, and others, there is some Slink shoes add-ons offered. Like Collabor 88, that has shoes for 88L from Hucci for Slink feet. You miss these offers if you have  other feet than Slink. (Please note: There is add-ons for flat, medium and high feet. Shoes for high feet will not match medium feet, and the same goes for all other feet/shoes. I own all three versions of Slink, and can buy all Slink add-on shoes no matter what style)

Slink is the only one who offer hands now. And if you buy Slink hands, you should have Slink feet too, because many skin makers include both hands and feet appliers in the same pack. Plus Manicure and pedicure in the same pack. It is so many good nail options for Slink that you miss by buying another system. 

Breasts, there you really need skin appliers. I have tried tinting boobs without appliers, and it just looks much better with appliers. While a slight "off" match on the ankles is easy to ignore, on the chest area I need as good a match as possible. As others have said, check if the skin makers you prefer offer appliers. By now, the Lolas Tangos and Lolas Mirage is the leading ones in skin appliers.

Marianne Little wrote:

Slink is the only one who offer hands now. And if you buy Slink hands, you should have Slink feet too, because many skin makers include both hands and feet appliers in the same pack. Plus Manicure and pedicure in the same pack. It is so many good nail options for Slink that you miss by buying another system. 

Slink isn't the only one that offers hands,  Skifija offers them too for far less money and they are just as nice.  I'm not sure of the hands but their feet, which only fit their shoes, offer an excellent skin matching system for the most popular skin makers.  Demo's are available and a good discount is offered to group members in world.. 

Of course skin makers are offering appliers for SLink hands and there is also another nail system available for both hands and feet from a third party that offers literally hundreds of different nail polishes.

Try Wow meh mesh body, it is fitted mesh, so you can make your system boobs bigger and they will look round and beautiful on the mesh, you can use their own mesh hands and feet,but I use the slink ones, and now some skins are doing the applier for the body, check WOW skins, they are very pretty

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.