ahh yes, another help with choosing a new skin with slink appliers thread

Jonna Korhonen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hiya sunshine sparkle faces :)

Okies, so I **love** my Dr Life skin. It has nice soft facial tones and good texturing of the bewbie cleavage and derriere. I also tried slink feet and now there is no turning back since I have been waiting for mesh feet with sock/stockings appliers for like 100 second life years LOL.

And therein lies the problem. I cannot get a good match without using one of the blending tattoo layers. While that looks okay it does give the appearance that my legs are spray painted from the shin on down. And since there is a googleplex of skin out there I am asking the forum for some help with homing in on a new skin. I would like something like Dr Life with slink appliers if that is possible. Here is some pics of my look for reference.

Thank you for any help!

Hugs

Jenny

Jenny.png

new profilerrr.JPG

vanity 1.jpg

I asked for demos in another forum. The fair is going to be packed the first time, so it can be hard to get in. I heard that the Pale Girl Productions Info group has demos from the Skin Fair in their notices. I am not logging in to check it...yet! :matte-motes-little-laugh:

It's the Fair exclusives I am afraid to miss. I always see nice stuff in blogs or Flickr that was exclusive to some event and not available anymore.

There's a competing brand to Slink called GoS.

GoS actually has more skin matches available for it - but they're all done by the maker. They might not be true appliers so much as tonal matches. But they look good nonetheless.

Check them out if you can't find your skin of choice through slink.

I've heard that the slink applier system is hard to work with for skin makers - perhaps requiring a custom texture and not using the avatar texture. Unless that was a misinformed skin maker saying that. But if so, it would explain why so fewer brands work with it than work with mesh-boobs despite it likely being a bigger market.

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

There's a competing brand to Slink called GoS.

GoS actually has more skin matches available for it - but they're all done by the maker. They might not be true appliers so much as tonal matches. But they look good nonetheless.

Check them out if you can't find your skin of choice through slink.

I've heard that the slink applier system is hard to work with for skin makers - perhaps requiring a custom texture and not using the avatar texture. Unless that was a misinformed skin maker saying that. But if so, it would explain why so fewer brands work with it than work with mesh-boobs despite it likely being a bigger market.

There is also Skifija, which style pantyhose supports in world with a few appliers.

As far as I know, only Slink feet work with skin appliers. So that the skin texture is applied to the feet, not just tinted. Slink also has the majority of shoes that can be added to mesh feet. It's just to see the Marketplace. Use Slink as search word in Apparel. Gos is very good, I own quite a few shoes from them and the feet is really pretty, it is also N-core ans Skifja. But no one of these can use shoes made for Slink.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.