Upper torso and tummy distortion

bebejee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When my av stands in a certain way, the upper body seems to break from the lower part, I'm not sure if its due to the freebie a.o even though its by a reputed inworld creator, had read here something regarding a firm stomach or torso that can be fixed, is this the same issue, can anyone please post that link here.

When my av stands in a certain way, the upper body seems to break from the lower part, I'm not sure if its due to the freebie a.o even though its by a reputed inworld creator, had read here something regarding a firm stomach or torso that can be fixed, is this the same issue, can anyone please post that link here.

Not 100% sure what you mean, but maybe you look for a meshbody. Those you can find on marketplace and also inworld with the search. Look, get a demo(!) and try. Another way to fix that issue I don't know, but you need to be aware that you only can wear meshclothes with a meshbody.

What you probably mean is that an animation in your Animation Override (AO) is caused a 'seam' or 'tear' between your abdomen and chest - the 'lower chest' joint.

Short answer: Remove this animation from your AO. Some animators are rubbish.

I don't recommend a mesh replacement body, since these commonly have more joint issues than system bodies.

Yeah - bad animation OR an animation that very poorly matches to your shape.

I often tell people to only use motion capture animations, and make sure their avatar is as proportionate as possible.

(half of your height should be above your crotch, half below. Total height about 7 heads tall, wingspan same as height, and torso maybe 2 heads wide at the shoulders (where fat won't play a factor in this).

- This combo of animations and good proportion will give the best results, but its not perfect as the SL avatar itself is flawed. Some animations can go places a real human body goes, but the SL avatar cannot go... But this problem will occur much less often if you get those two factors right.

My sig's got a link to a longer guide on proportion.

Not sure if you're a man or woman, but my stomacher used to always do this. I used to think it was just normal. However when taking off my prim boobs or reducing my breast size it went back to "normal".

But even then I think it was because of how my shape went along with my ao.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.