What's positive and exciting?

Wooja

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3711 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My ideal announcement would involve Ebbe proclaiming that he was bringing in Paul Graham (who used to work at Yahoo! before Ebbe got there - and also knows a lot about online communication) as CTO, letting 70% of the workforce go, and refocusing LL on Augmented Life, an Android based souped up version of SL which allowed you to mix real and virtual existences on your smartphones and tablets.

He won't though.

Wooja...reada2001articleofgrahamsasastartebbe

Daniel Voyager wrote:

I know Jo, Drax and a few others know about whats coming but its under wraps until 9am SLT today. It's exciting and big!

Less than 3 hours to go!

It's not bad news. 

ANTICLIMACTIC

is the word I'd use to describe the news.

If your goal was to lose credibility you've done an excellent job of it Daniel.

Perrie Juran wrote:

I don't share your sentiments in the least.   Don't shoot the messenger.  And to Daniel it is exciting, good for him.  If you have some balls then write these words in whose direction they belong, and you know who that is. 

Storm Clarence wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

I don't share your sentiments in the least.  
Don't shoot the messenger.  And to Daniel it is exciting, good for him.  If you have some balls then write these words in whose direction they belong, and you know who that is. 

I wouldn't shoot a paid messenger.

And if Daniel had wrote, "I am excited about something LL is about to announce" I would have respected that.  But that is not what he wrote.

Lastly, you are right, there is a person with whom the buck stops and I don't see this as a feather in his cap.  I do however allow for the fact that this train was rolling before he got on board.   Who knows what contracts may have already been signed?

Perrie Juran wrote:

Lastly, you are right, there is a person with whom the buck stops and I don't see this as a feather in his cap.  I do however allow for the fact that this train was rolling before he got on board.   Who knows what contracts may have already been signed?

Ebbe had the final say.

Wooja...wannaguesswhatthenextprdisasterwillbe

Wooja wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Wooja...wannaguesswhatthenextprdisasterwillbe

Yourguessisprobablybetterthanmine.

Jinnywitha Cleanslate wrote:

I think I might have missed the marching bands, and heralding Angels, promoting this amazing, good news, exciting  announcement, having just seen this thread.   Any clues?  And was it as good as Daniel said?

Thanks in advance.

Check out your Dashboard.  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Featured-News/Introducing-SL-Go-from-OnLive/ba-p/2528009

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3711 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.