Jump to content

"replace current outfit"


Vaase
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

I could've sworn that you got this option if you where wearing the outfit too, for excample. Say I was wearing the out "a" And I added two new objects to the outfit but didnt save it. so techincally those two new object werent part of the outfit. Now I could've sworn that id you went back to your outfit list right clicked outfit ''a" aka the one you have on and it would show "replace current outfit" And if you slected that it would take away any objects you didn't add to the outfit that you where wearing and would restore the outfit to its origional self? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Vaase wrote:

I could've sworn that you got this option if you where wearing the outfit too, for excample. Say I was wearing the out "a" And I added two new objects to the outfit but didnt save it. so techincally those two new object werent part of the outfit. Now I could've sworn that id you went back to your outfit list right clicked outfit ''a" aka the one you have on and it would show "replace current outfit" And if you slected that it would take away any objects you didn't add to the outfit that you where wearing and would restore the outfit to its origional self? 

You can also go to "Edit Appearance" - "Edit Outfit" and click "Undo changes", which will make the outfit revert to the last saved version.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Im going to try this. One day I  'borrowed scuba outfit' and saved in appearance but then lost my original outfit I was wearing. It was some time ago and I didnt do anything about it at the time....so I will go back and see it I can undo save as you described. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why did they get rid of this feature? I was able to do it a week or two ago, seems pointless to get rid of the replace current outfit to your current outfit. It wa snice to have because im constaly adding stuff and wanting to revert back. 

 

Anyway thanks for the worakound 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Huh, So they havn't removed it recently then? this was a while ago?

 

Just to be clear we're talking about going to edit apperance and at the outfit list if you added any new items to your current outfit or deleted them you could right click on your outfit and select replace current outfit and it would revert back to the orginal removing any items you added that you didn't save to the outfit.

 

Eh, must have been a brain fart, I could've sworn I just did this the other day. Eiether that or i'm thinking of something else. Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites


CheriColette wrote:

Im going to try this. One day I  'borrowed scuba outfit' and saved in appearance but then lost my original outfit I was wearing. It was some time ago and I didnt do anything about it at the time....so I will go back and see it I can undo save as you described. 

If you saved the outfit with the scuba gear you can't go back. If you add items to your current outfit it will stay like that if you change outfits, including through re-logs, even if you don't hit "save" but if you change to another outfit and then change back that outfit will be in the same state as when you last hit the "save" button.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Theresa Tennyson wrote:


CheriColette wrote:

Im going to try this. One day I  'borrowed scuba outfit' and saved in appearance but then lost my original outfit I was wearing. It was some time ago and I didnt do anything about it at the time....so I will go back and see it I can undo save as you described. 

If you saved the outfit with the scuba gear you can't go back. If you add items to your current outfit it will stay like that if you change outfits, including through re-logs, even if you don't hit "save" but if you change to another outfit and then change back that outfit will be in the same state as when you last hit the "save" button.

Ok 

Thanks Theresa....I didnt get to look at it yet, so maybe I wont worry now. (I was wearing outfit and then put on scuba gear overtop and saved). I will have clothes somewhere in inventory (to fix up) so not lost. Just havent had time to redo. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh this hits me all the time when I'm mixing and matching things and just want to go back to where I started.

Or worse, I will then save out a new outfit, but I now can't replace with the old one. And sometimes if two outfits are too similar I also can't replace one over the other, and have to 'unwear all' or wear something very different first...

(I've taken to having one outfit that is a base me and my skin and maybe something if in public - just for that middle step, because a lot of my outfits are minor tweaks to each other.)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...