Chayla Sopor of A1-Creations

Redwood Ash

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not sure who would know or remember Chayla Sopor.  She began playing around early 2006 and created many texture based Carpets, paintings, Vases, tables, Bonzai and other potted plant forms which she sold from her group land at A1-creations with her Sons Tim Newell and Rogan Eberlain.

We had 5 members total in A1  of which I was a member and her best friend.

I am sad to say the darling little lady who controlled the Avatar of Chayla passed away late Friday night from extended diabetes related illness.

She was my soulmate and love of my life.

Redwood Ash

Redwood, I didn't know Chayla, but she sounds both a lovely and creative person. One of the wonders of Second Life, I suppose, is that we can be touched on so many levels by the people we meet here. You obviously were.

I'm very sorry to hear of this. Please accept my sincere condolences.

is two kinds of neko in SL

- SL neko which is basically a pretty standard human shape with ears, tail and claws. For a free starter can try Virtual Attire inworld.  They have lucky chairs / group gifts / etc

- For the more classic comic book neko then need to search deeper and is not much free anywhere for this look as most of them have either scuplt or mesh heads to get that look

However can put your own together SL style. Is lots of free unlined soft skin/face at Mother Goose off their lucky boards. Heavens Gate also have under 30 days free starter packs. Also lots of lucky boards and group gifts for all. With unlined soft skin/faces

Heavens Gate also has a free avatar shape which has a pretty good anime face for a standard avatar. Big eyes, perky nose, small mouth, pointy chin. They come in the free newbie starter packs. They also have a group gift board which as I remember also has that shape in one or other of the gift. If cant find then one of their lucky boards has a neko in a blue sailor mesh dress. The shape is in that one. So just wait til your letter comes up and you good. Make a copy, put on the copy, tweak the sliders and you even more good

if got some money then Pink Fuel have some older skins for about 100L each. LAQ have their older packs for 190L per pack (same skin, 6? as i remember dif makeups) in the building to the left when outside facing the main doors

ETA: might as well be complete

for neko AO

free Cute AO in the Virtual Attire freebie shop. Facing the main doors. then back far right of sim is the freebie shop

free standard Oracul AO can be found at the Oracul shop. Or if cant find then at FabFree. in the front door. go right. Is on the free board, first row (might be 2nd) but is defo inside the door closest to window. If got 300L then can buy a neko Oracul AO. If cant afford then get the free Oracul AO and can buy extra animations for 10L each at the Oracul shop. Is heaps of anime, neko, furry, cutie oracul anims   

sad news...

very sorry for your loss, the loss of her family and friends, and the loss of Second Life that is not going to count with her talent anymore.

i wish you strenght to pass this hard moments that come with life, you were one of the lucky ones that get to share so many moments with her, that help you grow and help her had a better life. thank you for making her life better thru her illness, i am sure she was very grateful too.

now is the time to remember all she done for others, and the enrichment that she gave to your life.

rest in peace Chayla Sopor, thank you for your life.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.