Breaking News! 2 Avatars in custody after using Display Names

LiveReport

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

25 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Eep... sorry! I just went to the first (oldest) thread in this forum and this was it!

But what happened to Keli?!

It's ok. It was just a bit like seeing a ghost called out of the blue.

What Kali said: I think Keli was posting here, even, until a few years ago. I don't remember, to be honest, how that particular drama was resolved!

A marginal note: there are whole swathes, great chunks, of what we would now call the GD missing, from 2009 to early 2011. I don't know if they were deliberately not archived, or simply got lost in the shuffle. It's odd that this would be the oldest.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

While I understand many of you are all curious about this topic, I am going to have to close it because:

1. This appears to be discussing disciplinary action taken on someone's account, and the forums are not the appropriate place for such discussions.
  2.  This thread needs to be laid back to rest before it starts to smell. Anyone have a few dozen of those tree air fresheners?

So this shall remain....an unsolved mystery.

giphy.gif

But on a more serious note, if anyone has any questions or concerns regarding their account they are more than welcome to file an Abuse Appeal and we'll take a look.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.