10 Boyfriends Proposing (Great Video)

Czari Zenovka

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3782 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I got an email from YouTube today with their take on "The Twelve Days of Christmas."  I watched the following one and see no real connection to Christmas in it, but it is an upbeat video that had me laughing and in awe of the creativity of this man's proposal to his girlfriend...what a production!!!

Enjoy!

Thanks, Czari. I guess those Oregonians can be halfway decent when they set their minds to it ;). The title of  your post reminded me of my favorite Christmas song video. I'm sure I've dropped it here before, but maybe someone hasn't seen it. These guys were still the Indiana University men's choir when this was done. So, for the Hoosiers and for everyone else:

Merry Christmas, Happy Solstice, Happy belated Hanukkah, Happy Holidays, good cheer to all.

OMG that was the best proposal i think i ever seen before!!

Im gonna show this to my husband..Then slap the back of his head when it's over.

It might get me a nice night out for dinner in the city hehehe

Seriously that was just really beautiful..they have it on video also which is  something  i wish we had done..

Great video!!:smileyhappy:

Everytime I see one of these very public, big-production proposals, the thought always crosses my mind at the end, how can the woman say anything but yes?  Talk about pressure.  Seems to me it eliminates the possibility of them being able to entertain any of their own doubts should they have any.  

Kenbro Utu wrote:

Everytime I see one of these very public, big-production proposals, the thought always crosses my mind at the end, how can the woman say anything but yes?  Talk about pressure.  Seems to me it eliminates the possibility of them being able to entertain any of their own doubts should they have any.  

I would imagine in this case he pretty much already knew the answer but was doing the "formal" proposal. ;)  I watched some of the other videos from this same guy and it seems he is in a really close-knit family that enjoys doing these types of things together.  The follow-up video (can click on a pop-up in the above video to access it) is really touching as he traces their family lineage, again with family participation. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3782 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.