Help me find eyes...

Tari Landar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3806 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Please... and Thank you, in advance :D

I'm helping someone piece together an av. This is for a project, so while I don't want to sound like a cheapskate, she doesn't have a big budget and most of her funds are going into things like skin, hair, and such, for now. I'm helping where I can. 'Tis the season for high utlities and all ;)

I will tell you what she's looking for. Now, I have to say in advance, I CAN make these if need be, but I've kind of got a lot of other projects I'm working on, lol. So if we can find these fast, it'll help. If we can't find any, I'll make them.

She wants a darker brown, NOT prim(that includes mesh), relatively realistic looking, no fancy pictures or extra shimmer, nothing that  looks diseased.

That said, I'm not asking for anyone to specifically find those eyes, lol. All I want are links to your fav places to get eyes, that may fit those qualifications. We're searching, mp, and inworld. It seems a lot have ventured into the prim/mesh eyes area, and she doesn't want that. The grid is pretty vast and search being what it is......If I can just give her some good links, or lms, that would be a great starting off point for her. I never change my eyes, which is why I am of little help to her in that area, lol. I'm not exactly someone who enjoys shopping :p

I can't guarantee they have the specific shade, but you could try By Snow. While they sell mesh and prim eyes, they always have non-prim versions in the same pack. There are some great natural eyes among all the fantasy & monster looks.

Most are L$15, and there are a lot of freebies and dollarbies your friend could try to see if she likes the style. 

Tari Landar wrote:

Please... and Thank you, in advance
:D

I'm helping someone piece together an av. This is for a project, so while I don't want to sound like a cheapskate, she doesn't have a big budget and most of her funds are going into things like skin, hair, and such, for now. I'm helping where I can. 'Tis the season for high utlities and all
;)

I will tell you what she's looking for. Now, I have to say in advance, I CAN make these if need be, but I've kind of got a lot of other projects I'm working on, lol. So if we can find these fast, it'll help. If we can't find any, I'll make them.

She wants a darker brown, NOT prim(that includes mesh), relatively realistic looking, no fancy pictures or extra shimmer, nothing that  looks diseased.

That said, I'm not asking for anyone to specifically find those eyes, lol. All I want are links to your fav places to get eyes, that may fit those qualifications. We're searching, mp, and inworld. It seems a lot have ventured into the prim/mesh eyes area, and she doesn't want that. The grid is pretty vast and search being what it is......If I can just give her some good links, or lms, that would be a great starting off point for her. I never change my eyes, which is why I am of little help to her in that area, lol. I'm not exactly someone who enjoys shopping
:P

My favorite dark brown eyes are from MOPY and are now only available on the Marketplace.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/33513?search%5Bcategory_id%5D=371&search%5Bmaturity%5D%5B%5D=General&search%5Bmaturity%5D%5B%5D=Moderate&search%5Bmaturity%5D%5B%5D=Adult&search%5Bpage%5D=1&search%5Bper_page%5D=12&search%5Bstore_id%5D=33513

The "Black Diamond" eyes are actually a very dark brown; even the "Brake Fluid" eyes which are listed as "light" brown are probably darker than most brown eyes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3806 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.