Looking for a Pale skin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3844 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm asking the community. im looking for this skin as worn by this avatar.

pale.jpg

Im not asking for the exact answer (that would be nice) but give me some leads on where this skin may reside or a skin of the same color. also compatible with Slink,  the lip makeup is from another store (its not part of the skin) please help me if you can, i will follow all leads.

This search will bring up a number of viable options...

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&search%5Bcategory_id%5D=332&search%5Bmaturity_level%5D=GM&search%5Bkeywords%5D=pale

Using the keywords under avatar appearance of China and Pale net a number of results

Sylvia Tamalyn wrote:

Just guessing, I'd say that might be a Glam Affair skin. However, if the name on that photo (Liv Haalan) is the name of the avatar pictured, then she has a blog (see her profile for the link). I'd suggest checking there to see if you can find the info you are looking for. 

Oh good catch. Yes she may have included a Style Card in her blog! :P

I did, no information on the skin at all i even google searched it...no information on that skin in the post., (I did all possible Searches before posting, thats why i am posting here) i wear glam affair, i never seen a shade that bright before and i need one for a costume project. and before anyone says well just use any.....no

It has to be something good of this quality something with Slink Compatibility. 

I found this info at this link:

http://sltopfashion.net/archives/category/cynful

http://sltopfashion.net/archives/category/bax

Hair - TRUTH Rocky LightBlondes New
Eyeliner - Glam Affair- Couture no.01
Headband - [AUX] Gacha_Purrrfect The Arcade Gacha Events
Eyeshadow - MONS SAVAGE  Makeups Point
Lipstick - MONS SAVAGE Lucious3 - black
Hand - Slink Avatar Enhancement
Dress - [Cynful] Girls Night Out - Black  New
Boots - BAX Regency Boots Black Leather
Poses - Purple Poses

It could be a MONS Savage skin as well.

Also, that skin could be a generic pale white skin on a lovely shape and accented with excellent makeup choices.

I'll look into those stores right now and report what i find.

MONS - is a all Makeup and Accessories store {No skins here)

Cynful - is a all clothing store (No skins here)

Bax Coen - is a all Boots store (No skins here)

Checked Glam Affairs Skin [Artic] (Lightest tone they have), Still pretty tan compaired to the picture

Not going to check

Truth - All Hair Store

purple poses - obviously a pose store

Slink - been there many times, no Skin only Hair, Accessories for Avatars

she labeled everything but the skin, thank you for being thorough

after looking at the picture again, the skin may not be as pale as i want it to be but it is nice looking

I'll keep looking around

http://livhoof.blogspot.com/2013/10/mons-savage-cosmetic-fair.html#more

looking at that I'm fairly certian it's the same skin just diffrent makeup choices. The skin listed I believe is glam affair's cleo -europa-clean

The owner ofthis blog does post what skins she's using so you may want to take a look. Since this is the original blog it was posted in.

ohh this is at the cosmetic fair, no wonder i didnt see it at the mons store, ok i'll check that out later and let you know what i find. going to something called the "Cosmetic" fair makes me feel like its going to be all makeup. in any cases i'll definatly will be leaving with something, even if the skin is not there.

and i'll take another look this time closer, at the glam affair skins.

I have always worn fair skin on my avatar and back in 2007 it was very hard to find one that wasn't "Goth white" or had yellow/orange tones.  I am so glad to see a broader range of skin tones now.  I was going to recommend Belleza (the designer of the skin I wear most often) but I see by the photo you posted you want a more "exotic" look for lack of a better word, so just posting for others who like natural fair skins - Belleza is one recommendation. :)

Aerith Felicci wrote:

I did, no information on the skin at all i even google searched it...no information on that skin in the post., (I did all possible Searches before posting, thats why i am posting here) i wear glam affair, i never seen a shade that bright before and i need one for a costume project. and before anyone says well just use any.....no

It has to be something good of this quality something with Slink Compatibility. 

Several people in this thread have now said that they (we) believe it is a Glam Affair skin. If the Europa or Arctic tones don't look right to you, I'm going to say it's because the photo in question had a WindLight setting that affected the color of the skin. 

you maybe right, i thought the skin was really pale, but looking closer at the picture each time, i grown to believe windlight had some sort of big play in this photo. i believe it maybe glam affair. but the black lipstick makes it hard to see the signature of the lips to tell for sure.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3844 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.