Items returned before tier is expired!

NickenLee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have rent a parcel (1/16 full sim) for my store, and there are many events running now( TDOSL Holloween Hunt, discount sell...etc). But, all of my items was returned by the estate owner withount any reasion yestoday!!! And the 1/16 full sim was merged to 1/4 full sim!!

There are 2 things can prove that my tier has not expired until NOW!!

1.When I login yestoday, I receive a messge below:
[03:16]  Big Best adsads tier fee box: Rental Box @ Carnival Land 194, 190, 23 - Your rental has 2 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 55 seconds left to run.
2. I have conversation record can prove I pay for 4 weeks for the tier on September 10, 2013.

So I buy the parcel back but not pay the tier( because my tier has not expired ) and sent IM and notecard to the estate owner for help yestoday, but I only get the IM back today:
[23:36] rxxxxxx Mxxxxx: (Saved Tue 08 Oct 2013 11:10:36) no tier fee no land
[23:36] rxxxxxx Mxxxxx: (Saved Tue 08 Oct 2013 11:11:09) if you buy the land without tier fee you wil be baned

And all of my items are returned again!!

I am considering to rent other parcel but my business is mess now, what can I do to ask the estate owner to reparation?

that your hard luck,, there nothing you can do really ,, and you didt pay your tier the 2th time ,, really that crazy and you thought you going to get to stay there ?,, if you did have time left that just how it is you lost.there not alot you can do AR him but dont think LL will help they wont.

1. Buy Mainland (requires premium), or find a better Estate or Mainland landlord.

2. Post in a different forum (e.g., SLUniverse) where you can name-and-shame. (Then maybe edit your original post here to remove all identifiers, just to be safe.) Realize that this is only for the benefit of others; it's not going to do you any good.

3. Do *not* waste more time on this experience. Yes, you've lost out on seasonal business, etc., but it's sunk cost, and fretting over it now is futile.

Why didn't you send a copy of your transaction record to the landlord to prove you paid all that tier?  A conversation record is not proof of payment.  You just deciding to buy the parcel back without handling this properly probably makes the landlord suspicious.

Sometimes things happen beyond the control of the landlord and your payments don't register properly with a rent box.  However the matter can be straightened out if you supply your transaction information as proof of payment.  Do it now though because your transaction history only goes back 30 days and the info will expire in a day.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.