Items was returned before tier is expired!!

NickenLee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3840 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have rent a parcel (1/16 full sim) for my store, and there are many events running now( TDOSL Holloween Hunt, discount sell...etc). But, all of my items was returned by the estate owner withount any reasion yestoday!!! And the 1/16 full sim was merged to 1/4 full sim!!

There are 2 things can prove that my tier has not expired until NOW!!
1. When I login yestoday, I receive a messge below:
[03:16] Big Best adsads tier fee box: Rental Box @ Carnival Land 194, 190, 23 - Your rental has 2 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 55 seconds left to run.
2. I have conversation record can prove I pay for 4 weeks for the tier on September 10, 2013.

So I buy the parcel back but not pay the tier( because my tier has not expired ) and sent IM and notecard to the estate owner for help yestoday, but I only get the IM back today:
[23:36] rxxxxxx Mxxxxx: (Saved Tue 08 Oct 2013 11:10:36) no tier fee no land
[23:36] rxxxxxx Mxxxxx: (Saved Tue 08 Oct 2013 11:11:09) if you buy the land without tier fee you wil be baned

And all of my items are returned again!!

I am considering to rent other parcel but my business is mess now, what can I do to ask the estate owner to reparation?

The same answer I gave you in the answer section applies. The fact that you removed the landlords name tells me you read my post.

Nobody can and will give you a different answer, there's simply no way of recourse you can take. You rent from 3rd parties at your own risk.

------

That's horrible :( I'm really sorry that happened to you, however, there is nothing you can do about what that landlord did.
It's classes a resident to resident dispute, which SL doesn't get involved in.

What most people suggest to business owners is to /own/ a mainland parcel. It's not as cool and pretty as a private estate parcel but since you own it, things like this can't happen. Of course that won't help you right now, I'm afraid.

Rebuild your shop, buy from a trusted landlord that won't sell the plot out of under you (Lionheart Commercial Sims come to mind) or be your own landlord and purchase a mainland plot that you own.

Also, before you yourself get into trouble, remove the landlords name from your post as that is against the community guidelines.

Sure I have read the contract.

There is no such rule! The rule is I can pay 1 week or 4 weeks, and if I pay 4 weeks I can get 400L rerund!

This is the 2nd month I rent, everything is ok in previous month so I decide to continue to pay 4 weeks on Setember 10.

But the estate owner returned all of my objects without any reason and merge the 1/16 full sim I rent to 1/4 full sim!

Even if I do not care about the time and money I lost I can not buy the parcel back because I do not need 1/4 full sim.

Wait, while the other replies have merit, I for one don't fully understand the question and so the follow on replies don't necessarily apply except for their specific cases.

What permissions did the item come with?  (Have you actually bought an item yet or are you looking for someone to make the whole item?)

Is the item just for you or for resale?

For example, if you already own the item and it's modify, then you can texture it however you like, you don't need any permission from anyone, nor do you have to pay anything.

If on the other hand, you own the item but want someone else to texture it, then they can either do it blind, or there may be a resource such as a UV map which they would need.  Whether that's available by buying a template, not at all or free from the creator of the original item will vary.  You don't know if you don't ask.

I provide a full layered PSD including UV map for one of my items which I sell modify/copy/no trans, simply because i'm not the greatest texture artist and some of my customers probably have very different ideas to me, they're welcome to texture it however they like.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3840 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.