galaxy griefers

jeeps

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3863 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ok guys wen are u gona sort it????everyday is another griefer  in freebie galaxy,and no one does anythingabout it.crap was nearly bad enuff nearly marrying a slapper but this is even worse .sort it sl plz!!!!!!!!ps.any dumass that says just dont go there then take ur head out ur ass

jeeps wrote:

ok guys wen are u gona sort it????everyday is another griefer  in freebie galaxy,and no one does anythingabout it.crap was nearly bad enuff nearly marrying a slapper but this is even worse .sort it sl plz!!!!!!!!ps.any dumass that says just dont go there then take ur head out ur ass

You do know that LL does NOT read this forum. If you have a griefer, file an AR and report them. It's useless to complain here.

That particular locale has been mentioned in a lot of griefing threads the past several months.  How do they get so much attention?  I still recommend The Free Dove (they have some really nice items from well-known merchants), the Stuff shop (one time small fee but the items are rotated fairly regularly), Gnubie Shop, Yak & Yeti's, and many more.

How the heck do people end up in Freebie Galaxy?  I went there once after reading another griefing thread about it and it is, imo, downright ugly.

freebie galaxy is huge, gets referred a lot to newcomers, and as a result gets a lot of traffic. All of that makes it a prime target with griefers (the Zindra Help Vortex public sandbox is another example).

Free Dove is much smaller. It's nice, but last I was there most of the stuff was either not free or terribly old and barely an improvement over the default avatars unless you want bling shoes (which get you instantly marked as a n000b whereever you go).

jwenting wrote:

Free Dove is much smaller. It's nice, but last I was there most of the stuff was either not free or terribly old and barely an improvement over the default avatars unless you want bling shoes (which get you instantly marked as a n000b whereever you go).

I was there about a month ago and amazed at how nice and updated the items were.  I didn't see any bling shoes (of course I wasn't looking...lol) but even as an "oldbie" I found the following items that I LOVE and would gladly have paid for if I had come across them on the MP:

*Several lovely dresses

*A manicure color I love and have never seen before

*Several pieces/sets of jewelry

*Shoes

*And my favorite - a line of retired skins from a designer that look better than some of the "current" skins I've seen around.  I have been complimented on how natural and pretty the skins look.  (No one has said that about my expensive skin in awhile.)  As a result of loving these skins, I will be going to check out the shop.

Those are some of the items that are now part of my current inventory.  And if I like them so much, I can imagine a new resident's delight!

jeeps wrote:

ok guys wen are u gona sort it????everyday is another griefer  in freebie galaxy,and no one does anythingabout it.crap
was nearly bad enuff nearly marrying a slapper
but this is even worse .sort it sl plz!!!!!!!!ps.any dumass that says just dont go there then take ur head out ur ass

LL tried to make you marry a 'slapper' ? *is shocked*

There are a few great places for free items I know you like Freebie Galaxy but I have seen so much better at other freebie stores...also, check out some regular stores, they often have great free things on offer...Gizza comes to mind (I suggested this place because you are male and I'm not that up on men's clothing stores). 

Don't settle for tat just because you are new, check out Marketplace too, you can enjoy grief free shopping delevered straight to your Inv.

Summer Tison wrote:

jeeps wrote:

ok guys wen are u gona sort it????everyday is another griefer  in freebie galaxy,and no one does anythingabout it.crap
was nearly bad enuff nearly marrying a slapper
but this is even worse .sort it sl plz!!!!!!!!ps.any dumass that says just dont go there then take ur head out ur ass

There are a few great places for free items I know you like Freebie Galaxy but I have seen so much better at other freebie stores...also, check out some regular stores, they often have great free things on offer...Gizza comes to mind (I suggested this place because you are male and I'm not that up on men's clothing stores). 

Don't settle for tat just because you are new, check out Marketplace too, you can enjoy grief free shopping delevered straight to your Inv.

Bare Rose is another place that just popped into mind; they used to offer some very nice free items as well as lovely items at very little cost.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3863 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.