Im happy with my avatar *LOL*

Maxim Ouachita

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3998 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Video 1: worst camera ever! Made me nearly throw up. Give that hyperactive  guy some valium.

Video 2: used the Fraps freebie version, hun?

Video 3: YAY! Thanks for that. I was searching my Onigokko in the inventory but forgot what's it called. Thy for reminding me, now I can Onigokko the whole day ;)

Marigold Devin wrote:

And also, I meant to say, how could someone stay afk with the belly dancing going on behind them like that. Most spectacular :matte-motes-grin:

:matte-motes-big-grin-squint: He got the Utub link and told me from now on he is online with Anti AFK ...

Orca Flotta wrote:

Video 1: worst camera ever! Made me nearly throw up. Give that hyperactive  guy some valium.

Video 2: used the Fraps freebie version, hun?

Video 3: YAY! Thanks for that. I was searching my Onigokko in the inventory but forgot what's it called. Thy for reminding me, now I can Onigokko the whole day
;)

:matte-motes-big-grin-squint: Dont be jealous :matte-motes-nerdy:

Madeline Blackbart wrote:

How'd you get reflections like that? Is that a new feature?

I was using the Phoenix viewer, testing their inbuilt windlight settings. For the water. As well as the sky.  I can't remember exactly which setting I used, something glassy.  Some of the water settings give better reflections than others, but you only get reflections on the Linden water, so I found one of the ocean sims that had an auto-return, so I could build a transparent platform, to make it look like a frozen lake

Mirror image.jpg

I've never got round to learning how to use post-production editing for videos or for photos. Am afraid it would trigger off my OCD (!), but its always fun to play around with the features within the viewers, and Phoenix/Firestorm's sky and water settings are really what keep me hooked on these particular viewers. 

nice vid.. although who ever took the vid could possibly ease up on the camra a bit.. that nearly made me nautious.. I didn't finnish the vid because of the feeling comming on..   I did no tknow there was a belly dance place in SL.  Now I am going to have to search around. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3998 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.