The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3335 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Nice ones, Hippie ! sound like it was a great show :smileyhappy:

long time i dont have time for enjoying live music in SL; i used to go often before... i have to find some time again for such kind of fun in SL

Thank you Trinity!  Lauren Wayland is so funny!  You must go see her somtime!  Have a great day!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Wow! Looks like it was packed! You must have had a great time there. The place looks cool and so do your pictures! :smileyhappy:

Awww!  Thank you my sweet friend!  It was packed indeed.  She always draws a huge crowd!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

You have to join our Breakfast Group, Trin! Parties every Sunday at 8:00 AM SLT. Hippie is one awesome DJ! I'll be hosting on March 31st: special Rolling Stones and Easter breakfast at my place!
:D

oh nice !  ill try to remember so. Ill will add it to my schedule :smileyhappy:

Thanks for telling me and inviting me :smileywink:

• Like 1

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Hi Everyone!  This is a picture thread where you can share your best pictures.  I will start off with some pictures I took on my day off, and at one of the Sunday Breakfasts.  Enjoy!

pic1.jpg

Sunday Breakfast at Sara's.

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

My Day Off.

pic5.jpg

My Day Off.

pic6.jpg

My Day Off.

pic7.jpg

My Day Off.

pic8.jpg

My Day Off.

pic9.jpg

My Day Off.

pic10.jpg

My Day Off.

pic11.jpg

My Day Off.

pic13.jpg

My Day Off.

pic14.jpg

My Day Off.

pic15.jpg

My Day Off.

pic16.jpg

My Day Off.

pic17.jpg

My Day Off.

Your turn!  Post your amazing pictures here!

Peace!

Amazing photos Hippie and a great thread idea :smileyhappy:

• Like 1

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie, these are wonderful pictures taken by a wonderful man. You are the best person ever my friend. :heart:

Here are some of my favorites...

innsmouth stage.jpg

Mysterious Innsmouth ^

tomb2.jpg

The Emperor's silent army ^

window[5].jpg

The best home I ever had ^

ajja3.jpg

The very last dance ^

Gorgeous photos Valerie :smileyhappy:

• Like 1

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

In the interest of honesty, I'd like to point out that Hippie doctored the last photograph in his sequence to hide this...

Bowman

LOL Madelaine ..... this is a great pic ..... Hippie's secret diesel driving skills revealed? *kidding* :smileyvery-happy:

• Like 1

LadyFandango wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Hi Everyone!  This is a picture thread where you can share your best pictures.  I will start off with some pictures I took on my day off, and at one of the Sunday Breakfasts.  Enjoy!

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

My Day Off.

pic5.jpg

My Day Off.

pic6.jpg

My Day Off.

pic7.jpg

My Day Off.

pic8.jpg

My Day Off.

pic9.jpg

My Day Off.

pic10.jpg

My Day Off.

pic11.jpg

My Day Off.

pic13.jpg

My Day Off.

pic14.jpg

My Day Off.

pic15.jpg

My Day Off.

pic16.jpg

My Day Off.

pic17.jpg

My Day Off.

Your turn!  Post your amazing pictures here!

Peace!

Amazing photos Hippie and a great thread idea :smileyhappy:

Thank you Lady!

Peace!

LadyFandango wrote:

In the interest of honesty, I'd like to point out that Hippie doctored the last photograph in his sequence to hide this...

Bowman

LOL Madelaine ..... this is a great pic ..... Hippie's secret diesel driving skills revealed? *kidding* :smileyvery-happy:

LOL!  And Maddy took my bus keys!  Sigh!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

LadyFandango wrote:

Bowman

Peace!

And you aren't getting them back!

Lady, I first met Hippie years ago when he gave me a tour of his home, LaGrange Spaceport. I was already aware of Hippie's kindness and infectiously positive outlook from the forums, but I was unprepared for the impressive scale and detail of LaGrange and Hippie's apparent inability to walk without bumping into walls. He's been in SL forever, apparently using a computer with defective arrow keys.

There's not much to bump into out in space, so I feel fairly safe sitting behind him during a flight. But, after the harrowing experience of riding in the back seat during a recent bus holiday with him, I've decided the keys are best kept in my purse.

• Like 1

Hippie Bowman wrote:

LadyFandango wrote:

Bowman

Peace!

And you aren't getting them back!

Lady, I first met Hippie years ago when he gave me a tour of his home, LaGrange Spaceport. I was already aware of Hippie's kindness and infectiously positive outlook from the forums, but I was unprepared for the impressive scale and detail of LaGrange and Hippie's apparent inability to walk without bumping into walls. He's been in SL forever, apparently using a computer with defective arrow keys.

There's not much to bump into out in space, so I feel fairly safe sitting behind him during a flight. But, after the harrowing experience of riding in the back seat during a recent bus holiday with him, I've decided the keys are best kept in my purse.

LOL Maddy!  I think you are right.  Space is big and safe compared any vehicle I may drive on land.  Maddy has been very kind to me and she motivates me with the frequent bum pinch!

Peace!

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Awww so nice pics from all the posters ! and so nice idea from you Hippie !

well, now im not sure ill be at ease for posting some of mines lol...i was using low graphics till recently, so these ones have been made with low perf but edited in phsop of course.

disenchanted-11A3.png

This one was in Shady Falls sim, for a blog post, i really liked the place.

mindgames7-A3.png

This one has been taken in Finlandia for another blog post. Its a pretty lovely sim too..

lost-world-full-22-bis2.pnglost-world-full-5-bis2.png

And these two other ones, means a lot to me. ive taken them just some days before they derezz the whole sim. Lost world was a peaceful place and has been my refuge when i needed to relax for 3 years. But sadly, they had to close the sim at the end of january :smileysad:

ive made whole post about it in my blog with a lot of other pics from there. ETA : but these 2 ones are my favorites :smileyhappy:

All of your photos are beautiful, it's too bad about Lost World but your pics do it justice, imho .... kudos :smileyhappy:

• Like 1

Wow Val, your kitchen remind me the one in a lovely romantic lil hotel i went last year (for Vday ). It was what we call "maison de charme" or 'chambre d'hôte" and was awesomely precious. 

And the furnitures had the same style as yours.

It remain being a great memory for me....

So as this put me in a nostalgic mood (but non sad) , i made this pic this evening... 

Dreaming on my deckchair, just beside my lil pond.

Quiet and peaceful.... just dreaming :smileywink:

new-moumou-square-pond-2-bis.png

not already edited in pshop... so sad i dont have a lot of time during the week.... i vote for days longer than 24 hours lol....or well... for permanent vacations lol....

• Like 2

LadyFandango wrote:

All of your photos are beautiful, it's too bad about Lost World but your pics do it justice, imho .... kudos :smileyhappy:

Aww Lady ! thank you so much !!! 

So you knew Lost World too ? It was so peaceful... i really loved it.... Im preparing a lil book inworld with all the pics i did there and will send it to my groups... Ill send you one too, if you want..:smileywink:

i just had a look on your Flickr and wow ! Indeed, i understand why Val said she cant wait to see you posting your pics here... they are amazing ! 

• Like 1

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Wow Val, your kitchen remind me the one in a lovely romantic lil hotel i went last year (for Vday ). It was what we call "maison de charme" or 'chambre d'hôte" and was awesomely precious. 

And the furnitures had the same style as yours.

It remain being a great memory for me....

So as this put me in a nostalgic mood (but non sad) , i made this pic this evening... 

Dreaming on my deckchair, just beside my lil pond.

Quiet and peaceful.... just dreaming :smileywink:

new-moumou-square-pond-2-bis.png

not already edited in pshop... so sad i dont have a lot of time during the week.... i vote for days longer than 24 hours lol....or well... for permanent vacations lol....

Lovely Trinity!

Peace!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3335 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.