The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thank you Coby, i also would like to know what the Owl had in mind lol. 

Coby Foden wrote:

Had nothing special to do, so I tried my best in trying to ruin one snapshot in Photoshop. :smileytongue:

Reflection-2.jpg

Thats a pretty interesting editing Coby... i wouldnt say you ruined the pic, on the contrary you gave to it a unique style and i have to say that you did pretty good.. it looks like a graphic novel pic...  and that's really well done...

Thank you Trin. :matte-motes-smile:

Here's one more water reflection shot.  I found instructions how to make really glassy mirror like water here:
http://strawberrysingh.com/2012/08/11/mirror-mirror/

So I decided to give it quick try.

Reflection-3.jpg

For smooth reflection, without lots of jagged edges it's good to take the snapshot in high resolution. There's also one debug setting which helps to make the reflection to look smooth "RenderWaterRefResolution". Putting that to value 2048 gives pretty smooth reflection.

• Like 2

I haven't looked at this for a long time.. Val, I love the house! You really have an eye for detail.. so lovely I just recreated my land again (and again). I'm now living in a run down junk yardish place.. Old rusty pick up, wooden pallets, weeds and a beer keg in the yard :matte-motes-shocked:.. Hippie, love your pictures .. they are always so atmospheric and colorful!

I took these yesterday.. The first one at Dark Star.. Grateful Dead sim.. cool place

1DarkStar.jpg

These next two were taken at my junkyard on the porch

1HawksNest.jpgHawks Nest sepia.jpg

• Like 3

Nimue Mistwalker wrote:

I haven't looked at this for a long time.. Val, I love the house! You really have an eye for detail.. so lovely I just recreated my land again (and again). I'm now living in a run down junk yardish place.. Old rusty pick up, wooden pallets, weeds and a beer keg in the yard :matte-motes-shocked:.. Hippie, love your pictures .. they are always so atmospheric and colorful!

I took these yesterday.. The first one at Dark Star.. Grateful Dead sim.. cool place

1DarkStar.jpg

Fantastic!

Peace!

Coby Foden wrote:

Thank you Trin. :matte-motes-smile:

Here's one more water reflection shot.  I found instructions how to make really glassy mirror like water here:

So I decided to give it quick try.

Reflection-3.jpg

For smooth reflection, without lots of jagged edges it's good to take the snapshot in high resolution. There's also one debug setting which helps to make the reflection to look smooth "
RenderWaterRefResolution
". Putting that to value 2048 gives pretty smooth reflection.

oh Thank you Coby, ill give a look at that this week end but its seems pretty interesting for sure !

Nimue Mistwalker wrote:

1DarkStar.jpg

beautiful pics Nimue !!! The last one looks almost real !

valerie Inshan wrote:

Coby Foden wrote:

One more glassy water reflection... (I'm getting obsessed with this thing...). :smileyvery-happy: :smileytongue:

Lol Coby, it's easy to get obsessed! Thanks to you, I'm gonna be a complete addict!
:D

Here are my first attempts at home.

mirror1.jpg

mirror2.jpg

mirror3.jpg

OH wow!  Just fantastic Val!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.