The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3378 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Water mood this morning :smileyhappy: :

Smoke-on-the-water.jpg

Liquid.jpg

Trin, the picture below is all your fault!
:D
Hugs you!!!

under.jpg

Ahahhahaha ! but you have to know that my water mood of this morning was all your fault because of the pics of your pool you posted... The weather, here , is so hot, that after looking at your pics i had an horrible urge to dive into anything with water lol.. Shamely, i dont have a pool in RL, so i made those pics :smileytongue:

Great pic btw ! i like it :smileywink:

Being pointedly ignored (if not mortified) in my favorite threads is getting really boring. I"m off. I unsubscribe to this thread (sorry Trin, Hippie, Lady, Sara, Coby and all) and will remove all my pictures as soon as I copy them to my Flickr. I never thought I was unfriendly or insulting to anyone in these fora, but someone here must think I did. 

Good night kids. 

Edited for typos. 

valerie Inshan wrote:

Being pointedly ignored (if not mortified) in my favorite threads is getting really boring. I"m off. I unsubscribe to this thread (sorry Trin, Hippie, Lady, Sara, Coby and all) and will remove all my pictures as soon as I copy them to my Flickr. I never thought I was unfriendly or insulting to anyone in these fora, but someone here must think I did. 

Good night kids. 

Edited for typos. 

Oh no Val!  What happened.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good night kids. 

Edited for typos. 

Val,

What happened?  Please don't go your pics are so beautiful.

*hugs*

My apologies to you, to Hippie and Trin. I am sorry for this loss of temper which is not my style. Let's put it on a bad day with a dark mood... 

Here are some new pictures to try to make you forgive me, my dear friends. Hugs you. And, the bar is open!

bar.jpg

pool-bar.jpg

Here are two others taken visiting a skybox. The MP can sometimes be as good as the destination guide. :smileyhappy:

chess.jpg

snooker.jpg

• Like 3

Hello, Val, im glad you have reconsidered your decision and, yes, sometimes tiredness can make us do silly things.... but nothing better than a good and sweet sleep for feeling better. 

Imho your feeling of being ignored was totally unjustified, but i understand fully that sometimes when we are too much tired, we can be weakened a bit more than usual.... 

So im glad you feel better this morning.

valerie Inshan wrote:

My apologies to you, to Hippie and Trin. I am sorry for this loss of temper which is not my style. Let's put it on a bad day with a dark mood... 

Here are some new pictures to try to make you forgive me, my dear friends. Hugs you. And, the bar is open!

bar.jpg

pool-bar.jpg

Here are two others taken visiting a skybox. The MP can sometimes be as good as the destination guide. :smileyhappy:

chess.jpg

snooker.jpg

Those are really gorgeous pics Val ! I specially love the lighting and the depth in the last one.  And yes, this skybox looks awesome !

Huggs to you

valerie Inshan wrote:

bar.jpg

pool-bar.jpg

chess.jpg

snooker.jpg

OH Val!  So glad you reconsidered!  Love you pictures, love your home, and most of all I love you!  Woot!

Peace!

Snugs McMasters wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

When I'm in a dark mood, I set things on fire.

That's interesting. I might take this into consideration next time. 

If you do, do me a favor and set Maddy on fire?

Thanks in advance.

Sure Snuggs, my pleasure. After all, she did had me roasting in her firebowl some time ago. And she also cooked me as a stew (without even any vegetable, salt or pepper) if I remember well. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3378 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.