The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Coby Foden wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

here are 2 new ones i just edited.

Looking great Trin. :matte-motes-smile:

- - - -

Hey, guess what?  After I met those RL guys I continued my exploration and suddenly I found myself in the midst of friendly tribesmen by the campfire.  They invited me to have a taste of some fish they had cought during the night out in the sea.  Mmm.. that was a perfect delicious breakfast.

:matte-motes-delicious:

Tribesmen-fish-preparation.jpg

well done Coby ! your avatar look perfect in the scene !

hello everyone ! Coucou Hippie ...

I wish to everyone a great sunday !

here are my 2 edited pics for today (i will probably post less pics from now on, since im going back to rl work on tuesday, so less time for photoshop )

first one is in humanoid sim again (i still have a lot of snapshots from there i havent edited) :

humanoid-29.jpg

and the second one is (of course lol) goatswood ( i have tons of snapshots from there too lol.. i really fell in love with this village)

goatswood-village-8.jpg

This one is a really fun memory... the guy is the back is my friend Herk.. he joined me while i was taking snapshots there and then he came at this porche. I was at the other side and said in IM rigth away "dont move ! pic ! shhh".

Everytime i switch to high or ultra graphic for pics, my fps lower a lot and in goatswood i had so many lag that i was getting a 0.2 fps everytime i was using ultra graphic.. so it was long for every click to react. Herk knows it and he s usually patient.

So i saved the snapshot in my hard drive but then, i wanted to post one in my feed.... so i refreshed my camera.. and clicked on "share" button...

when i checked in my feed... guess what i saw ? Herk, in the meantime, had rezzed a cube on the floor ! And the box was on the pic in the feed !... So of course, i rant to him.. and what he said ?

"you said "don't move", you never said "don't rezz anything"....

that caused, of course, a big burst of laughter ! As usually, when i hang out with him btw.....

• Like 3

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

hello everyone ! Coucou Hippie ...

I wish to everyone a great sunday !

here are my 2 edited pics for today (i will probably post less pics from now on, since im going back to rl work on tuesday, so less time for photoshop )

first one is in humanoid sim again (i still have a lot of snapshots from there i havent edited) :

humanoid-29.jpg

and the second one is (of course lol) goatswood ( i have tons of snapshots from there too lol.. i really fell in love with this village)

goatswood-village-8.jpg

This one is a really fun memory... the guy is the back is my friend Herk.. he joined me while i was taking snapshots there and then he came at this porche. I was at the other side and said in IM rigth away "dont move ! pic ! shhh".

Everytime i switch to high or ultra graphic for pics, my fps lower a lot and in goatswood i had so many lag that i was getting a 0.2 fps everytime i was using ultra graphic.. so it was long for every click to react. Herk knows it and he s usually patient.

So i saved the snapshot in my hard drive but then, i wanted to post one in my feed.... so i refreshed my camera.. and clicked on "share" button...

when i checked in my feed... guess what i saw ? Herk, in the meantime, had rezzed a cube on the floor ! And the box was on the pic in the feed !... So of course, i rant to him.. and what he said ?

"you said "don't move", you never said "don't rezz anything"....

that caused, of course, a big burst of laughter ! As usually, when i hang out with him btw.....

Coucou Trin!  Fantastic shots!

Peace!

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

So what did the lion said ? :smileytongue:

Great effects... it look like a paint. great job !

Thanks Trin. :matte-motes-smile:

The lion made a sad face :catsad: and whispered "But I'm hungry and I have kids to feed."

Oh well... how very sad! :matte-motes-crying:  Anyway, I then suggested to her to go and hunt the hyenas nearby. :matte-motes-big-grin:

valerie Inshan wrote:

/me sneaks back into this thread with a cross post from the vanity thread... Shhhhh! 

mirror.jpg

oh yes, what a great picture ! brillant ! the mirror effect is awesome... i also recognize the Channel 5 bottle hehehhehehe...  be careful, dont drop it on the floor ! :smileywink:

huggs jolie fleur

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.