Sign in to follow this  
TDD123

Yes ! I won an IBTL !

TDD123 wrote:

I had dibs on IBTL some posts earlier :robottongue:

What sort of stupid rule is that? You could just say IBTL at the start of every thread. Surely the skill comes from getting the last post in?

Porky Gorky wrote:

TDD123 wrote:

I had dibs on IBTL some posts earlier :robottongue:

What sort of stupid rule is that? You could just say IBTL at the start of every thread. Surely the skill comes from getting the last post in?

Aww... don't be a sour loser, Porky. Go whine about your loss on the feeds. Seems popular. :P

Err.. You might also get a rematch in this thread. Who knows ? :robotindifferent:

Porky Gorky wrote:

More importantly why do I even care?

Disregard the question. :matte-motes-big-grin:

Well .. <brag> perhaps because it's kinda an art to call dibs on it in here. To sense when moderators might be fed up with a certain spirit.

Timing was of course essential. </brag>

Laetizia Coronet wrote:

I had to google that. H'm, euh, interesting eh... concept there. IBTL. I guess IATL would be proof some
actual
skill but OK, who am I?

IATL would mean you gots some wicked hacker skills ... or  you're the admin trying to sneak in into the thread .... :robotindifferent:

TDD123 wrote:

Laetizia Coronet wrote:

I had to google that. H'm, euh, interesting eh... concept there. IBTL. I guess IATL would be proof some
actual
skill but OK, who am I?

IATL would mean you gots some wicked hacker skills ... or  you're the admin trying to sneak in into the thread .... :robotindifferent:

Unless IATL means "in at the lock" which accolade would fall to Porky in this particular case. :smileywink:

Well. You're right, but I'm not giving up my IBTL. I won this one. :robotfrustrated:

Still happy. :robotvery-happy: