A walk in the dark

MissManaged

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Maryanne Solo wrote:

But wait! :smileysurprised:

Ave' there is no charade. There never has been.

Just the angst of the semi & perma banned, the perpetual penniless prose of the failed psychopomp.

Where the emperor has found their once new clothes cannot obscure their horribly disfigured persona, despite the never ending assurances of the knife weilding senate and the heavy depletion of the private purse.

The select equites wail eternally in sympathy, however the plebs vacated the colosseum many moons ago.

The emperors prized gift, the chokito floating in the public baths, is not quite as it appears.

Still, the mournfull fiddling contiinues as the flames draw ever closer.

Edited for singular typo and double checking the chokito. eeeew ^~

Such is the price of virtual immortality. 

Wut?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Laetizia Coronet wrote:

You do not play games in the feed? What is this page I have up on my screen, where you and some others are trying to guess who MissManaged is, replete with insults to a whole slew of possible identities? Now on my computer it shows as your thread, but that must be a glitch then.

Oh that is not a game..but if you think  it is, feel free to join in and express your opinion. I have not seen any insults, but I guess that is what you make of it?  You are not muted/blocked or whatever on my feed, therefore welcome to participate in the extension of this hilarious thread, as that is what it is. Nothing more, nothing less.

Caitlin Tobias wrote:

I do not play 'games' in the feed, I am sure you (as you are familiar with it) have seen my contributions and even you must see they are pretty clear and straight forward. 
I will leave the 'playing games' to others, like you
,  and will read it, then scroll and...smh.....

Have a nice day!

Lolliez! :smileysurprised::smileyvery-happy:

Maryanne Solo wrote:

Oh YES the feeds lol.

*Ruled by failed business owners, self made imaginary *heros and *once were elite performers in rl dreamtime.

No doubt neglecting their houshold obligations to their spouses. Prolly for about ten+ years lol.

The last bastion of the entirely irrelevant. The hallowed basement of the truly elite.

Where else can you go with a rolling pin heading for your noggin at light speed?

The death rattle of the unloved beckons you.. home.. sweet home.

My feed is still open, after all this time :smileyhappy:

Do drop by and leave your mark once again dear
rulers
*lilcough

As usual, I will check in in about another 2 years I suppose:matte-motes-inlove: <thats a "love" btw

xoxoxo

*edit: Will I put an e in household? nuu doesn't matter.

wut?

Maryanne Solo wrote:

But wait! :smileysurprised:

Ave' there is no charade. There never has been.

Just the angst of the semi & perma banned, the perpetual penniless prose of the failed psychopomp.

Where the emperor has found their once new clothes cannot obscure their horribly disfigured persona, despite the never ending assurances of the knife weilding senate and the heavy depletion of the private purse.

The select equites wail eternally in sympathy, however the plebs vacated the colosseum many moons ago.

The emperors prized gift, the chokito floating in the public baths, is not quite as it appears.

Still, the mournfull fiddling contiinues as the flames draw ever closer.

Edited for singular typo and double checking the chokito. eeeew ^~

Such is the price of virtual immortality. 

wut?

Maryanne Solo wrote:

Caitlin Tobias wrote:

I do not play 'games' in the feed, I am sure you (as you are familiar with it) have seen my contributions and even you must see they are pretty clear and straight forward. 
I will leave the 'playing games' to others, like you
,  and will read it, then scroll and...smh.....

Have a nice day!

Lolliez! :smileysurprised::smileyvery-happy:

Wut?

All the "wut" answers from the "helpers" seems to prove a pretty big point with respect to the topic. I would have thought they would set an example for others. Maybe they are.

Starting to look like a "Helper" gang bang ol.

This thread doesn't look like it will last long, which might be the plan.

I would like to thank all who participated in this thread.  I imagine as Baby said, it will not last long due to the spamming.  It is certainly apparent that some here have proved my point with great ease.  A quick glance at my.secondlife.com and the “Trending” tab verifies what I’ve seen.  Wouldn’t it be wonderful if there were a “feed” version of the Corn Field?

WHO IS WRITTING THIS BS!

Eh?

This episode started out strong, tappered off towards the middle and now it's really gone down hill. I hope you guys have a good finale planned because I am this far away (holds up two fingers 2mm's apart in a pincer fashion) from changing the channel.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.