Live chat does not exist

tryad

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4169 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

"  Are you SURE you are in the right home?  All those Linden Homes look alike!  While standing in the house, check World/About Land, and see who is listed as the owner.  If it's not you, go to your Dashboad page, and check My Land to find the coordinates of the Linden Home you do own.

If you ARE listed as the owner, contact Live Chat to get the problem fixed."

The above is the answer I gotl. Live help does not exist. Are we gonna fis this or not? If not I want L$ for my Problem if you cannot fis it.

tryad

7 answers to this question

First of all, we can't fix anything.  We are not Lindens and Lindens never come to this resident-to-resident Answer service.  All we can doi is explain how Second Life works (or why it doesn't).

Second, Live Chat does exist.  You need to be a Premium member, which you are, and you need to go to https://support.secondlife.com/contact-support/ during normal working hours and click on Live Chat in the sidebar.  It helps to be polite, too.

Whatever your problem with the Linden Home is, Live Chat is the way to address it.  Good luck.

• Like 1

For future readers that might be seeing this, Live Chat is available to any Premium member regardless of land ownership.

Live chat support

"Residents with premium accounts may initiate a live chat for support issues via the support portal. Basic accounts do not qualify for this kind of support."

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4169 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.