Hair Experts Needed!

RielStar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi guys, I came across this girl with this hairstyle that featured an inverse ponytail and it looked so pretty! I tried to ask her who the creator of that hairstyle is but she wasn't willing to share, so I thought maybe you guys could help identify it. I don't have the picture for it, I figured it would be pretty rude to snap a pic of her without her consent but I've found something that looks like it, one other thing I know about it is that it's mesh xD

Ref pic: http://media-cache0.pinterest.com/upload/33565959693749111_vzhh1DB3_b.jpg

It's a long shot, but LeLutka has a hair inspired by Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin. It's not quite the same - it's a long banded ponytail rather than a regular loose ponytail, but the top is similar in concept - that kind of twist and tuck look. Probably not what you're looking for, but I  thought I'd throw it out there just in case!

I don't understand people's reluctance to share that sort of thing. It's not like if you don't share, NOBODY ELSE will buy it and you'll be completely unique; that's impossible unless the look is completely custom. Seems like if you like the merchant and want them to stay in business, it would be better to share where you got it from...But to each their own, I suppose.

ETA this link to the demo of the Jasmine hair on the marketplace.

The two hairs I think about, is also starting this way, but in loose braids. But at least they are on sale!

e-Wherever-Ad-200x300.jpge-Abbey-Ad.jpg

It is a retirement sale until February 23. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Elikatira/64/128/37/?img=http%3A//www.elikatira.com/elikatiraslurl.png&title=%5Belikatira%5D&msg=Hairstyles%2C%20Footwear%20%26%20Accessories%20by%20Elikapeka%20Tiramisu

I was thinking the same hairs named already, I just wanted to say, what is with people not wanting to share what they wear,

next time ask someone else that is around, most people would know where a hair, skin or outfit is from, specially if they are new releases, so if she didnt want to share, someone else around would have tell you what it was, and take a picture, it is not rude, she was more rude for thinking not sharing something she wears would make her unique, it doesnt

All should know that you can turn off the sound and animation so you can take silent snapshots. :matte-motes-evil-invert:

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Taking_snapshots

In cases like this, I would say go for it. You can always paste a black rectangle over the face. :smileylol:

You don't need photoshop for that. Use a free online editor like PicMonkey.

Black.jpg

Upload the picture, go to Overlays - Geometric. 

Omg I want to shout out a big THANK YOU to you girls, you guys are awesome!!! it was the Laurie hair from Truth! But I couldn't resist the other hairstyles you guys suggested, I caved to the Jasmine hair by Lelutka and Abbey by Elikatira xD Sales is every girl's best friend. Word!

Yeah I'm open to sharing what I have on, I just don't see why I'd have to keep it private, and that's a good point too in helping out designers with the sales and also to keep them on the grid! While I can't understand why someone would be unwilling to share that information, it's her freedom to choose whether or not she wants to share I guess. 

Hehe next time I'd not hesitate to snipe a shot and maybe add a troll face over the selfish meanies muahaha xD But thankfully, the majority of SLorettes are open to sharing, it's just a small minority who're a little bit more secretive 

Yay! I'm glad you found it!

I've caved to three of the Fairy Tales collection from LeLutka already...And there's another one I want, too...

I'll need to look at how to disable that sound and animation, myself! Sometimes I just want to take pictures of what someone's wearing because I like it, and don't want to advertise that I'm taking pictures of random people...

• 2 weeks later...

I simply don't get it when someone refuses to share where they got a particular item. What's the big deal? I happen to love  a particular designer, who just seems to make clothing that looks like it was made for me, and if someone asks me where I got something I wore, I tell them because it might translate to a sale for that store. If I have a LM I even give that out too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.