I am putting a mesh dress and it put it to adult but it is not an adult stuff why it does that?

kalliopi Ziplon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4074 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello , thanks for those that will read me and for those that will help  me . 

I have many creations , I have upload a mesh dress and when I done it it takes it to adult not to general why? I have change the name many times , delete it many times and every time I put it to marketplace it goes to adult , what am I doing wrong , all the other dresses when to general but why this one goes to adult? 

You have a word that is an English word that is tripping the adult naughty word, OMG we're all going to be corrupted by nipples and **bleep** (are birds) and asses (are like donkeys) and so on.

Yes it's retarded, it's VERY retarded, it's dysfunctional and should be removed and shoved somewhere inappropriate.

you are breaking so many of the Maketplace rules, i dont know where to start...

you can not sell items for double the inworld price on the MP.

You have terrible amounts of keyword spam.

ETA just to add a constructive criticism.. your pictures are very confusing.. mesh no mesh on the same image? is it mesh or not? if its both say that in the description, not the image.. people want to see the items.

Hello I am so terrible when it comes to make pic of my stuff :((((((((((

I give many stuff  together some are mesh and some are not so I try to write it so people will know what is what but I guess I mess up :(((((((((  

now I have pay for many mesh full perm to use for outfits so I wont have mesh or no mesh in an outfit  hope iwill d o a better job .

Its confusing some times to know what is best to do when your head is full of ideas you want to do. Thanks for all the help  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4074 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.