'You bloody black outfit!' Latest swearwords...

Ravon Moorsider

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, I have trouble with the maturity level. I listed a product in the marketplace and called it ' [Moorsider] - Outfit - Black Natté '

Now I can't change the maturity level to G, it is only shown as adult, because: 'the text in the name field forced a change in the maturity level'.

I simply can't see why words like Moorsider, outfit, black or natté (which is a weave) forces the adult maturity level. Where can I get help? I want this to be available for everyone, it's only an outfit and the demo to that outfit.

Many thanks in advance

Ravon Moorsider

link: [Moorsider] - Outfit - Black Natté

i took a quick look at your product page. I think the problem can come from your size descriptions . You write X X L and not XXL. The mp is really tricky about this. if it see a X as a single word, it rate the product as adult.

Try to link your size letters one with others :like XXL;  and XXS in your baggy description and change the rating to general again, and see if it works.

it can be also a word in your keywords too.

Thank you for your reply :)

I tried it, but it didn't help, unfortunately.

I tried a lot of other things too, but we have the pretty much same desrciption and keywords for all arab baggys and outfits, so don't know what else to.

(I didn't know the thing with the X and it would never come into my mind that a single letter can be something adult since the children have to learn them all :D )

Hello.

I tried that, it didn't help. I now even delated the listing, renamed the item into 'black nat', uploaded it into the outbox again, created a new listing (no quick fill), and - the same **bleep** happened again.

Now I can't even activate it.

I will now submit a ticket.

Thanks @ all for your help

Ravon Moorsider

Edit: I got it. It was the word 'natté' in the product description for whatever reasons.

I have the same problem with my MP items: all of them are rathed mature despite being nothing more than victorian clothing. VICTORIAN! xD

The XXL isn't the problem, I believe. At first I thought it was because I described my items as gothic victorian and the word Gothic triggered the mature level. Fair enough. But when I eleminated it nothing changed.

I currently believe that the maturity spelling detection on the system is so old, it's no longer viable or working proerly. Given the aloff way LL is treating SL these days, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.