Skinny Male Skin / Shape

Moz Artful

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4095 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all,

I'm trying to create a certain avatar look.  I want to have a very skinny shape, but not "femboy" looking.  Here's an example of what I'm looking for:

Chris.jpg

The problem I'm having is more with the skin than the shape.  I can probably figure out the shape, but most of the "non-beefcake" skins I find are very femboy looking.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Moz

First of all, make sure you you get a modifyable shape so you can play with the sliders for all the body parts. You may have a look at this skin by Pulse: it doesn't look as muscular as the others. I would assume once you wear the kind of hair and beard shown as example in the picture you posted, you could get pretty close to the look you are looking for. 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Pulse-Male-Skin-Marc-the-demos/3936899

@ Darren, what do you have against Hulk? He's so cute when he turns green! :D:P

hulk-la-637x0-2.jpg

You might try 'Kento' skins. They're changing their line at the moment, but that means they have a plenty of discounted skins (you have to take the ride up to their skybox... there's a TP on the wall of the store). Not sure if they're exactly what you want, but they're not too muscle-bound, especially on the right shape.

Moz Artful wrote:

While looking for the "Kento" skins, I found some shapes that look promising from "
Armani Deluxe".  B
ut ouch!... they're 
L$1,500 each.

Beside the price of these "Armani" shapes, I wouldn't recommend you buy a product wearing a real life famous brand name. These may be reported for DMCA violation at any time if someone cares to do it. :smileyfrustrated:

You can go to the Body Co and demo their skins. They have very sweet young faces, but slap on a beard and sunglasses and they will look different. Some of their bodies is muscular, some less muscular. And, you get a shape free with the skin, a modifiable shape. They have a sale at the Warehouse, (out January) so you get a skin+shape for only 500L. How's that deal? :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

Take a look at Hunter: http://www.flickr.com/photos/akeleisworld/8402315177/in/pool-thebodyco

The Warehouse: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/theWarehouse/188/123/2003

I used a Mother Goose lucky letter teenage boy skin for this shape. I also like Heaven's Gate Neo for male skins that are not muscular. I also saw a group gift skin at Ruby Skins just now that was not muscular. Their shape skin gift is Asian but with another shape it might look different. Their shapes are no modify.

If you like this shape I made I can make a no modify one for you for free. I can change the face for you if you tell me which skin you will use with it. I will go get it if that skin is free or use a demo if it is not free. That is an offer of free labor. I don't care if you take it or not.

I don't really do custom work because what is in your head and what is in mine probably won't meet. No one can pay enough for the aggravation to be honest with you! Custom work can take days and usually get paid $5 American hah.

The reason I would do a freebie but no modify is because I closed my shop already got sick of being ripped off and smirked at about it. Life's too short man. Also I keep getting requests to log in and send people my old shapes for free of course LOL I did it once or twice but no thanks and lots of aggravation later now I don't reply to those. But here I am offering if you want it.

Evan Shape Title Card sm.png

My Evan lil skater boi shape if you want another face I can make you a no mod freebie shape to  use. If you like the body.

I only use male shapes for males I think they still turn out OK. 

This is the group gift right now at Ruby Skins. Not very muscular skin. It comes with the shape no modify. They also have shape skin combos for 800 $L.

group skins at Ruby Skins.png

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Axel/167/227/118

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4095 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.