I've already tried everything - orange mist avatar

Xyr Frost

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4106 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just to clarify, I have done every suggestion known to man. All of a sudden my avatar has become an orange mist. Things I've tried:

Rebaking

character test

clear cache

delete avatar folder

changing group, hair, hair base, clothes etc. I'm clickable but not changing from mist.

Probably other things as well, that I cannot remember.

I have been able to get my avatar to show with character test, but when I chose a folder to replace the test look, it only shows most of my current worn clothing correctly. Then when I log back out, I come in an orange mist again.

After googling everything under the sun, I'm at a loss. I am on a fast computer with 8 gigs ram, up to date graphics card and drivers (and a power supply to match the card).  this is the first time I've had this happen. Any more ideas? Thanks.

Is your inventory loading properly?    When you say, "I have been able to get my avatar to show with character test, but when I chose a folder to replace the test look, it only shows most of my current worn clothing correctly", that suggests to me it's having problems actually fetching your inventory.    

What I would try is, yet again, deleting your inventory cache manually and, while you're doing that, reboot your cable modem.    Then relog somewhere quiet and wait until your inventory has completely rebuilt itself before trying to change any clothes.

Make sure you are not wearing multiple tattoo layers.  I usually wear four or five, and whenver I log on wearing them. I have to take all but one off,  Then my avatar rezzes.  After she does, I can replace them all one by one,  This is a known bug.  There is a jira about it that I am unable to find right now.

That happens to me on occasion as well, usually if I have to reinstall or haven't been online for a while.

What usually works for me is going into my saved outfits, right-clicking one of them and clicking replace outfit, and then once it loads, switch back to whatever I had on before and it loads fine. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4106 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.