Mesh for Small Breasts, Busts, or Flat Chests

Araeal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4127 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been searching around on the forums and SL Universe for about an hour now and haven't found anything  but some vaguely related post so I thought I'd start my own.

I absolutely love mesh clothing and I want to add more to my collection but the problem is that for most of the items that I come across it's either the breast size is just too large (I think the average size in SL is something close to D or greater?), there's too much spacing between my chest and the fabric so the alpha shows, or they have those awkward boob undershadows. Sure I can downsize the mesh to XS or even XXS but even with alphas parts of my skin shows through the clothes and the extra small mesh makes my figure look odd. 

Does anyone know of some stores that deal solely in clothes for people like me? At this point I'll even accept any store that has a sizable collect of mesh items that can fit my A-Cup, even vaguely feminine\unisex clothes for men!

Halp! **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/html/assets/emoticons/mattemotes/crying.png" border="0" alt=":matte-motes-crying:" title="" /> 

Edit: Doesn't matter if it's Rigged or Unrigged mesh either (but I do have a favor toward rigged).

The thing is, most mesh clothing creators use standard sizes. The exact measurements for those sizes are available on the marketplace - there's a set of free shapes, and in the description are the relevant dimensions, such as breast size, love handles, belly size, butt size, etc. I don't know of any mesh creators who specialize for other shapes (other than those who make appliers for implants). This has been the biggest debate about mesh, that you have to adjust your shape for the clothes rather than being able to adjust the clothes for your shape.

Your biggest hope is if and when the mesh deformer comes about, to make mesh adjust to things like breasts and body fat. In the meantime, I'm afraid you may not have many options.

Good luck, though!

Yeah, no onehas ever got into really making a set of clothes with all sizes I guess, and it is a pitty. Heck, I bet there are no tailors out there either, or at least people making custom fits in a batch. It would cost a bit I guess.

With the ability to export an avatars shape and Avastar for blender, from Domino Marama. The cost could add up. But, then again a outfit may cost anywhere from 50L to 2000L for each item. On average maybe 100-200 might be more realistic. That means...a shirt may take half an hour to fit and then 10-20 minutes to import, try it out and discuss what is wanted and so on. Maybe even an hour total, or more! US minumum wages (indepent freelancers can charge as they want) are 7USD$...that is more than the 1-2USD$ an outfit costs in SL. 7USD$ is almost 2000L. Per item. Now, if they are interested in making a line of them and they can offer them to others...well, there is not a big market. But that still might end up not reducing the price much. Sad I guess.

How much would you be willing to pay, and how many outfits. I know it sounds silly, but" money talks" is a phrase that works for some people lol. I can't do this myself, but it may help you get someones interest!

Not only that, but I think there was a small breast group in world. They might serve as a guide of how many are out there, for anyone thinking of venturing to make some clothes or adjust thier own? not sure, but I am sure there are some.....just not sure if people can change the size so quickly.

Bare Rose have made a few outfits for a range of bust sizes. A couple of their most recent releases have included small and flat-chested versions - in fact one goes across the board, with sizes for 10, 50-60, and Lola's appliers in one pack. They occasionally release specific falt-chested versions of existing outifts, too. 

I know they aren't to everyone's taste, often being more like costumes than day-to-day outfits, but every bit helps. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4127 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.