Still no lindens from anshex?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I purchased lindens off of anshex and then when my e cheque went through informed them that they could send them to me now and they told me they did send them to me.  I told them I had not received them and showed them my transaction history in secondlife.  They then told me it would take 5-6 hours for them to fix whatever issue as on their end and send them to me asap.  I of course thought that was ridiculous and kept bugging them to send me my lindens.  Now they just ignore every question I have for hours now.  I have never had an issue with them sending me my lindens on time but now al of a sudden I feel scammed and they refuse to refund my money.  I did set up a dispute with paypal now so I guess I can where this goes.  Anyone else ever had an issue with anshex

Instead of patiently waiting for them to sort out the problem like a reasonable adult you annoy the living hell out of them while they're trying to fix the issue - no doubt holding them up so they ignore you to be able to finally focus on the issue at hand.

Way to go.

wow now I remember the reason I left secondlife in the first place.  But now I realise with anonymity comes ignorance and rudeness ad such hostility.  I ask a question because I worried about being ripped off and want advice and get ripped on big time.  Well I see times have not changed in secondlife.

Way to go

I do care about your situation. I was looking at the exchange list just the other day. I was disappointed with the current system.

I also watched a you tube video with Rod Humble on a television news program, he was talking about SL's 500 Million in transactions, and how he expected it to reach 1 Billion dollars.

Now, for all that activity, you would think walmart bank, or other money changers, would do a better job in providing service. The one American company on the list does not show anymore, and running who is look ups, doesn't give quality data, at least not to my satisfaction.

Questioning a charge can leads to problems for all parties, and could effect your honor in the future. Not with merchants, but with Pay Pal.

The current systems, when used properly, offer a host of methods, for addressing, preventing, and deterring fraud. The ball is already in your court as a consumer.

Abuse Reports are cumulative, they add up over time. These report may effect a Resident over the course of time. They should not be filed arbitrarily.

The amount of time which you state you have been waiting for your L$, is unreasonable in my opinion, and you are justified in having a complaint about it.

last few days has been quite a few massive problems affect the whole grid. about 2/3 days ago linden put out an advice to limit activity until they fix

big companies like anshe suspend all their financials activites when this happens. is nightmare for them when they dont. so is every chance your transaction end up on the suspend list. usual what happens then a employee have to go thru the  list manually and fix/action them one at a time

can only be patient in these circumstances and hope will be a fix for you soon  

AliciaJRyan wrote:

wow now I remember the reason I left secondlife in the first place.  But now I realise with anonymity comes ignorance and rudeness ad such hostility.  I ask a question because I worried about being ripped off and want advice and get ripped on big time.  Well I see times have not changed in secondlife.

Way to go

What rudeness and hostility are you talking about? 

First off, none of us likes to be ripped off or lose real money.

But look at what you said to us here, that you "thought it was ridiculous" that they didn't just automatically resend the money.

They are now in the position that they actually have to get LL involved because the Linden Dollars have been debited from their account.  They actually can not resend the money.  It's been sent.  They'd have to send you a second batch of Linden Dollars.  If in the meanwhile the first transfer came through, you now have double the Linden Dollars.  Would you of your own good will return the duplicate payment?  They have no way to retrieve this from you.

Asking whether this Exchange was trustworthy was one thing.......and it was the thing you should have done first before bombarding them with demands and "disputing on PayPal."

Sorry, but you jumped the gun by not getting your ducks in order first.

If calling your attention to this is being 'rude and hostile' I don't know what to think.  Really, how is that being rude and hostile?

I made a purchase one time from the Chungs and I actually got the L$ this was years ago however.

1. Linden Lab will not get involved in third party transactions it is your own responsibility to deal with such.

2. When buying Gold, or any Virtual Currency for any game always check the delivery times most companies offer Live Chat on the site which you purchased the virtual currency from, always check that they are in stock and ask them any questions you may have before delivery such as how long for delivery place your order get your currency.

http://www.anshex.com/ Check out the box on the bottom left of the screen that says Live Chat Online now.

Basically ask your question here they will ask for proof of your order and provide them your paypal transaction ID or order # which should be in your email.

If they did not deliver it to you I would check the site for the live chat option.

3. If they have not delivered your product before 30 days you have the right to file a non delivery purchase with PayPal, and if PayPal refuses to refund your money then contact your bank and file a dispute here, however false claims can lead to legal issues so be sure you did not get the L$.

I have followed these steps and not a single time have I lost any actual currency and those who failed to deliver my orders got paypal complaints and they get enough of those they will finally get their PayPal account locked which is likely if they are actually scamming people whoever the company maybe.

There are thousands of virtual currency trading sites on the internet for games like EVE, Second Life, ETC.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.