Build a Garden Storage Shed

DabneyWalker

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all,

Garden storage sheds serve many purposes. Besides storage for gardening tools and lawn-care equipment, they can also be a convenient all-weather place to use for re-potting plants or for spending time working on handicrafts or hobbies. Beyond mere utility, a well-constructed shed can also be an attractive addition to your backyard.

Best Regards
Dabney Walker

DabneyWalker wrote:

Hello all,

Garden storage sheds serve many purposes. Besides storage for gardening tools and lawn-care equipment, they can also be a convenient all-weather place to use for re-potting plants or for spending time working on handicrafts or hobbies. Beyond mere utility, a well-constructed shed can also be an attractive addition to your backyard.

Best Regards
Dabney Walker

Just this morning I was thinking to myself, "what are the real benefits to owning a garden shed?"and dude.... you completely nailed it!!!!

You clearly know your sheds and shed related activities. I doth my cap to you sir and look forward to the forthcoming linkage fest.

Man I can't stop thinking about sheds now.

What?

Did you say "what's your favourite shed Porky"

Yes I thought so.

Well I am glad you asked.

For me this is by far my favourite shed and I think I will rip it off use it for inspiration for an SL build.

luxury-garden-shed-designs-archipod-1.jpg

luxury-garden-shed-designs-archipod-2.jpg

luxury-garden-shed-designs-archipod-6.jpg

luxury-garden-shed-designs-archipod-4.jpg

Seeing as this is a thread about sheds, why don't you all shed some light on your favourite shed design. I know I for one am very excited about the shed thread.

Porky Gorky wrote:

Man I can't stop thinking about sheds now.

What?

Did you say "what's your favourite shed Porky"

Yes I thought so.

Well I am glad you asked.

For me this is by far my favourite shed and I think I will
rip it off
 use it for inspiration for an SL build.

luxury-garden-shed-designs-archipod-1.jpg

luxury-garden-shed-designs-archipod-2.jpg

luxury-garden-shed-designs-archipod-6.jpg

luxury-garden-shed-designs-archipod-4.jpg

Seeing as this is a thread about sheds, why don't you all
shed
some light on your favourite shed design. I know I for one am very excited about the shed thread.

How'd you find my space craft? 

That's supposed to be the best camouflage evar.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah! Those crazy newbs, they leave their half completed plywood structures everywhere! SIlly newbies.

So,,,,not wanting to sound childish or anything, but my shed is waaaaaay better than your shed. Your cool shed detection skills are amateurish when compared to mine. So suck on that 16 :matte-motes-nerdy:

i dont think so

like for starters you obvious havent mastered the art of using 10 prims when only 1 will do

and natural milling techniques

like using untreated pixels so to not add to carbon/lag/bling footprint. 

best use of breeze for ventilation so to reduce your power bill. also brings the oudoors to the indoors more easy and more natural

even reduce costs normal associated with solar panels. like just have a hole in the roof instead

Oooooh look at you, trying to impress everyone with your amateurish shed based knowledge. Well you are embarrassing yourself I'm afraid because you are forgetting one important point.

My shed looks like a FREAKING SPACE SHIP!!!

Therefore I win by default as everyone from Corsica to Zindra knows that spaceship shaped sheds beats all other types of sheds. So unless you can come up with a cooler looking spaceship shaped shed then you might as well just get your coat and toddle off home and leave the shed discussion to the experts.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.