Are the forums broken again?

Workbot

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4272 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I got emails today about replies to a thread I posted in (on my main account). However, once I logged in, I noticed the Reply button was faded out. So was the option to start a new thread. The only thing I could click on was the generic "Reply" button at the bottom of threads, which gave me a page saying :Sorry, you do not have sufficient priviloeges for that action."

And I'm confused. It looks almost like a forum ban, except I have no emails or private messages saying so. They say to check junk mail for missing emails, but if I got the subscription update emails, I should have gotten one about that too, if they had sent one.

Is anyone else having any difficulty?

The thread, or message, you are attempting to respond to, may have been locked, or removed by a Moderator.

Discussing moderated content, or the actions of the moderation Team, is prohibited.

If the thread, and message is intact, respond at the thread, or message location.

I haven't notice any unusual system errors, here at the Forum.

We're getting too hung up on the reply thing. The thread doesn't matter. I can't even reply to this thread. I can't create new ones either.

It's also worth noting that I can't access any kind of private messages. Same error message, no privileges.

I had a problem exactly like that a while back. Lasted for about two days, and magically fixed itself. LL never did tell me what caused it. They did tell me it wasn't a ban though. That's about all I got out of them.

Its probably just some odd bug. It COULD still be a ban, and they didn't tell you, it wouldn't be the first time. I think you might still be able to log into forums when banned, just not actually USE them. But only you would know if you did something ban worthy. Unless you want to tell people your other avs name and they can go looking for you, to see if an offense might have happened. If it is a ban, they're usually temporary too, unless you've been a very very bad girl, or boy, lol.

Workbot wrote:

We're getting too hung up on the reply thing. The thread doesn't matter. I can't even reply to this thread. I can't create new ones either.

It's also worth noting that I can't access any kind of private messages. Same error message, no privileges.

I do not understand, you are replying to this thread. 

Knowl, I could log in just fine when this happened to me. But just could not post at all. Even more strange, I was able to remove a post and give kudos....

@ the OP, I don't know if your main account is premium, but my issue was fixed a few hours after talking with Live Chat (see page 2 of my alt's thread). I never knew what the problem was, but LL techies did a good job:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Val-hasta-la-vista-baby/td-p/1666137

Workbot wrote:

No, none of my accounts are premium. There's just not enough incentive for it.

I did file a support ticket, but you know how those go...

All the support tickets I have filed so far did get an answer (and a solution). I hope your issue is fixed soon. You know how much I understand your frustration!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4272 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.