Where can I file a complaint about a shop owner?

Aya Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4232 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This shop owner, is a very rude person.

I asked her nicely where I can find demos in her shop, she disregard my question.

I wrote again and she literally jump on my neck and was very rude to me. Next thing I know, a few days later she IM me with a very long LOL making fun of me because I wrote her partner, asked for a demo to be sent to me., said that I dont want to enter her shop anymore.

People like that should not be allowed to run a store on SL or on MP!

She feels she can make fun of everyone and get out of it with no warning, this is just wrong!

4 answers to this question

That's a personal dispute between you and the shop owner.  It's not a TOS violation, so Linden Lab won't pay any attention if you file an Abuse Report.  If you bought an item on Marketplace, you can leave a product review on the page for that item in the merchant's Marketplace store.  Otherwise, your best option is simply to find somewhere else to shop.

Sometimes we all have bad days. Sometimes it depends on how a question is asked to see a Demo. Sometimes Real Life comes in between the experience in Second Life. I am sure there are many other places where you can buy hair, skin, a dress or whatever you looked for. Just like in Real Life, in a Store in the mall for example, the sales person is a real person with her own problems and attitude. To blame the whole Mall ( Linden Lab or Second Life ) for this exchange of not so pleasant conversations is not fair on your part.

Take a deep breath, let it go !

Life is too short to worry about a pixel item.

Enjoy SL !

While you can file an Abuse Report, I wouldn't.  There is very little chance that Linden Lab would do anything.  Your best bet is to simply move on. 

Shop owners who are rude to their customers don't last very long in Second Life.  The problem will correct itself.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4232 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.