Question About Purchasing Rezzed Merchandise

Czari Zenovka

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok, I'm probably going to feel really dumb when I hear the answer, but I've been trying this all night and can't figure it out.

I've gone to furniture stores and, for example, a couch is for sale from the floor (ie. rezzed) by clicking it and selecting "Buy" from the pie chart AND I can also click to sit on it.  I've been trying to do the same thing with the rezzed items in my store and can't figure out the edit settings to do both.  Also, is this possible to do with an item that needs to be touched to turn on/off?  I would love to be able to sell my rezzed items without a vendor, but I'm apparently missing something.

Many thanks in advance for any help with this.

Czari Zenovka wrote:

*Blushing*  It just dawned on me why I wasn't getting the buy menu from the pie menu - the creator doesn't get that...only the "take" option.  Tried it with an alt and it worked.

*Slinks off now*

if you click more on the pie menu on the second layer of the pie there is an additional buy option that everyone gets

Claireschen Hesten wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

*Blushing*  It just dawned on me why I wasn't getting the buy menu from the pie menu - the creator doesn't get that...only the "take" option.  Tried it with an alt and it worked.

*Slinks off now*

if you click more on the pie menu on the second layer of the pie there is an additional buy option that everyone gets

Ahhh, ok.  So that's where my main/the creator would see the buy option I'm assuming.  Gah...one would think I just arrived in SL..lol.

Pamela Galli wrote:

What?  I get a buy option for my stuff set for sale.

Right, that's what I was trying to do and knew it could be done but I wasn't seeing the buy option on the pie menu (at least the first level of the pie menu) with the creator avatar of the object like I did at other stores when looking at rezzed items.

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Ok, I'm probably going to feel really dumb when I hear the answer, but I've been trying this all night and can't figure it out.

*GAPS* I'm so hobbirly dipassointed in yuo Czari. I thguoht you were jsut lkie me .. so pefrect we neevr meak miksates.

*grin* *hugz*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.