how can I do this.....? [Request this thread CLOSED!]

zigazav

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4245 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a question. How can I make these https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BjD-Breast-A-01-Demo/3757350 to get Busty clothes go over them? I've tried the ~RI~ Busty Clothing's clothes to go over them, but the breasts just break through. Am I doing something wrong? The clothes had some objects that  came with it, and I'm not sure how to use them. Please help soon.

EDIT: Most of you are being un-helpful, and dissing me, so this thread is hereby requested CLOSED!

The clothes I bought didn't have much of a description. The breasts I bought are Mesh I think, so I assumed it would automatically go under it, but no, it doesn''t. I'm poor compared to most people out there in L$, so I can't buy the implants they mentioned that will match my avatar's skin. (They need to be truely white colored, or allow me to change the color to whatever color I want. Nipples can stay colored whatever they are) I have 48 L$ in my money account. I want to have free ones, if possible.

zigazav wrote:

You're not helping here. That advice is useless at this point. Try some other advice to throw at me. No offense intended to you at all.

You're not helping here. That response is rude at this point. Try a more polite response when someone is trying to help you. No offence intended to you at all.

D=< I'm not trying to be rude! I'm just saying that that advice isn't helping me! Get it through your skull! I said "no offense" which means I'm not trying to be rude! I was just stating the truth, since I don't have the ability to lie! Now, let's all get away from this arguement, and focus on other things. Besides, you're straying from the topic here of this thread.

Well, you sound rude, cause his answer was very clear and correct. Easy to understand in my opinion. You may should have said what you don't understand from that answer instead saying its not helpfull at all.

I guess you are new to SL? Maybe the point is that you haven't thought about clothes and attachments yet?

Most clothes come as layers. They are more or less painted on the avatarbody. Your new mesh breasts aren't part of the avatarbody. They are attachments, mesh doesn't change that. For this reason, you will need special clothes to wear over your breasts (mostly its another object to be attached over the breasts).

But asking the creator is a good way to get the information to buy something that fits.

zigazav wrote:

You're not helping here. That advice is useless at this point. Try some other advice to throw at me. No offense intended to you at all.

OH but he WAS helping - what he told you is extremely important but you are probably too new to understand. Being rude, and then saying 'no offense' does not mean your rudeness wasn't offensive - it was and you know it. Have a little respect for people who are trying to help you.

• 2 weeks later...

go to kaliwulf kingdom. they sell implants and they sell clothes that are compatable. you have a body and undershirt, shirt and jacket levels. attaching boobs on is rather like wearing a necklace it will always be over the clothes so you have to buy special clothes with an addition thing that is scripted for the boobs. although if you make boobs 100% they are pretty big.

I would never pay 1000L for boobs, shoes yea...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4245 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.