Hello everyone...New to SL

Davvek

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there...I'm new to SL and wanted to send a friendly "heya" to the community.  Just getting settled in and looking forward to meeting new people and visiting all the great places I've been hearing about.

A little about myself...I'm an East Coast USA zone and usually on in the mornings 8am EST and into the day: 4-5 x week.  I'm a night-time worker, who's looking to blow-off some steam, from a hectic RL schedule.

Easy going guy, loves all kinds of music & conversations about anything.  Anyways... looking for some new friends (guys/gals) to hang with via text or voice, share experiences and contribute to some seriously, laughing good times.

Davvek Suun Ki 

Hiya Davvek :matte-motes-little-laugh:

First off - welcome to SL!

It is a pretty interesting place and full of crazy **bleep**, haha. I'm in the West Coast myself, and like you, I'm only on a few nights a week.

I'll hit you up inworld and we can "shoot-the-**bleep**".

See ya soon-

Payne

Hey there:

Nice to meet you & thank you for the warm welcome!

I'll keep an eye out for ya.  I just hit the race track last night with a friend and a couple clubs for some real good music mixes.

I also heard they do "Live Shows" that's pretty cool.

These forums have a ton of info for newbies like myself...but it certainly does help to have friends like yourself, steering us in the right direction.

I am sssoooo impressed with the amount of detail the community has put forth all these years.  Kudos there!!!

Well cheers to ya and some kick *** times together.

Hey there...So nice to meet ya!  

I'm getting settled in and meeting great people like yourself.

Been jammin to some great tunes (classic rock, 80s, 90s hip hop and of course good jazz) at a few clubs. 

Scanning the sections for some "Live Performances" of various artists.

Hey Andromeda!!  Hey Everyone!!!

Nice to meet ya.  How goes everyone's day?

I'm posting this hilarious commercial a buddy sent me. 

Now that's some funny ****!!!

I love YouTube...send me one of your favorite selections (music, humor...)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Davvek :) Glad to hear you are enjoying your sl! It is a great place... tons of nice people who are willing to lend a helping hand. I love music including live shows...and hmmm movie quotes...shopping..dancing and exploring.. I love joking around... some say I'm a bit of a wiseass...guess you will have to find out for yourself.  Hope we can hang out sometime...it will be fun :)

Journey

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone.  Hope your day is going well.  I'm in a good mood & thought I would pop in and see how everyone is doing.  I have to say I am totally impressed with the detail and people I've met in SL. 

In RL I love to travel and I've actually been making my "travel list" via SL visits.  I've been doing some exploring and meeting some fine people everywhere.

A song I'm currently listening to...hope you guys enjoy it.

• 1 month later...

Oh and Davvek.. I wonder if you could give me some advice.. I know this guy.. he is very sweet and sexy and smart..(a bit of a smart a** too)... umm part closet geek (which I love)...but there is a problem.. he likes to be tough.. and puts his gf in a cage :o or throws her up in the air and won't let her down... so I ask you .. what should she do to get back at this bf??? Hmm what could be his achilles heel?.. Just wondering LOL

Journey

• 2 weeks later...

Travelling is always a good thing.  Love visiting new places & meeting people.

Hhhmmmm...sounds like that couple likes to play rough.  i suggest she try to play nice...if he likes to throw a cage then do some cage dancing...lol!!!

Let's see...we need to find some music for that cage of hers

...The Dr. has left the building.  Please pay up front.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.