Failure submitting abuse report

Marit Huet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4325 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I already posted this question before, and I am sorry not everyone understood what the question was, so here I try again.

Frequently i try to report abuse in our sandbox , but often submitting the report inworld fails even after repeated attempts) 

as i already understand how to submit a abuse report, and because it often fails to be submitted trough the inworld  viewer

I would like to know  "Is there an alternative way to report violation of T.O.S ? "  ( website , support tickets , i can 't find anything about it )

3 answers to this question

Hello again, Marit

Rolig's answer in this thread is correct.  The abuse report system is the only official way to report abuse.  Even if you do as I suggest in the other thread - contact Live Chat regarding the failure messages, or submit a support ticket - they will probably redirect you to the abuse report system.

What I did write on your original thread, I can put here also, to save you the time and bother of returning to your other thread.  Even when you think your abuse report has not gone through, it possibly has.  I received a short suspension for "abuse of the system" when I attempted to send an abuse report about the same issue several times in just a few minutes, but because I had received failure messages on my screen, I did assume (like anyone would) that the abuse reports had not got through to the team who deal with abuse reports.

If you own or manage the sim where your sandbox is located, it is possible that Linden Lab are expecting you to eject and ban griefers, have management people with rights to do this.

Other responses may also follow.

Please do not start another new thread about this issue.

Edited to add.  Set the sandbox permissions so that only group members can rezz anything or use scripts.  Ensure also that only avatars over a certain number of days can access your sim.  If the griefers that use your sandbox are repeat offenders coming in on alts, this may deter them somewhat.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4325 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.