Sign in to follow this  
Miles1

Cannot access my.secondlife.com...

Question

7 answers to this question

I also am unable to access my.secondlife.com in this moment, Miles1.  I could do so two hours ago, so it is possibly a temporary glitch.  I've only had this happen a couple of times since the inception of the feeds, and although they haven't put anything on the grid status, I think it is likely to be a little bit of maintenance going on.  Keep your eyes peeled, and let's see what happens in the next hour or so.

While you're in my.secondlife.com, click on "home", see if you also get the error message. I get the same issue with Firefox.

Don't know, Miles. I can access it.

Maybe try a different browser? Are you using Internet Explorer, that one seems to have issues with SL. I use Google Chrome others recommend Firefox. I am on a PC.

Maybe it might be your internet connection? I like to unplug my router for a few seconds and then plug it back in. It may or may not work, but it makes me feel better :)

Error message? Nope. It works great for me. I'm on Firefox. The only time I ever look at the web profiles is when someone here asks about them, and they always seem to be there.

They usually work for me too. But in this moment, I can look up individual names and profiles, but not my home page. Seems odd I should get some of the web pages without any problems but not others.