Freebie Fashion Blog

EvaAlmighty

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Syo Emerald wrote:

Whats wrong with peoples view on the female body?
:o

I wasn't going to click the link till I saw your comment.

The images reminded me of an ungainly 14 year old.  Sometimes trying so much to be an adult but many ways still a child.

EvaAlmighty wrote:

I guess it dont look worst than a Martian

I know, to you Humans we all look the same.

But once you've been with a Martian you may be spoiled forever.

(p.s., I didn't say that you didn't look cute)

Hiya

I published a list of freebie blogs here some time ago:

http://carolineinsecondlife.wordpress.com/2012/05/02/i-am-pretty-now/

I just added your suggestions to the list. Anyone else who runs a freebie blog please contact me, I am more than happy to add your blog to the list. When i have a considerable number I might do a little Freebie Directory on the blog (by categories maybe).

Uhm....don't know how to say, but a supermodel was the last thing I was thinking about when seeing those pictures in the blog.

First of all: Its not the first time, that I'm seeing this kind of avatar (some part of me doesn't like to call them normal humans anymore). Its not that they are looking like children, its more the shape that scares me a bit. Skinny legs with wide hips and a lot space between them and a mouth that looks like a fishmouth to me. The picture of the blue haired girl even looks like some face surgery went wrong.

Those female beings seem to spread over the fashion blogs in the last months.

• Like 1

There is a perfectly good explanation.  It's the new secret breedables.  They are ridable ponies, but these new ponies are in secret beta testing and so secret they have been made invisible.  The reason some avatars look like they are riding invisible ponies is because they are.  Occam's razor.

As to why these avatars appear unhappy, it's because no one can see their ponies.  If you had an invisible pony, wouldn't you want to show it off?

• Like 1

To those members who are scared of unreal shapes...

i have a SL-Blog. Not a total freebie-fashion-blog. But i try to add some outfits every 3 or 4 days.

I want to express that you dont need much money to have a lot of fun in SL, also when its about fashion.

Yes, i am tired of all those lady-gaga-fish-faces, too. And i really try to use shapes (or do them by my own) so no one suffers from eye-cancer.

take a look:

http://secondlifeaddiction.tumblr.com

Syo Emerald wrote:

Whats wrong with peoples view on the female body?
:o

There's nothing wrong with people's view, there's something wrong with your comment. :smileyindifferent:

Tanned oiled supermodels with huge boobs and butts? No thank you, gross + ugly. Cuteness + less pronunced female bodyparts? Yes.

• Like 1

SophieAmalieFerdinanda wrote:

take a look:

For some reason I had to use my sunglasses in reading your blog.  :matte-motes-sunglasses-1:

PS (hint)

If you took away the extremely bright, changing background colour then your blog would be interesting to read.

And a lot more  friendly for the eyes. :matte-motes-big-grin:

EvaAlmighty wrote:

Invissible Pony and fish mouth are better than having an unpleasant personality.... As to why some avatars like mine appear unhappy? I guess its your...I would say fishy personality.  :matte-motes-sarcasm:

It is always more pleasant to have a pleasant personality, but as true as this point is, I cannot stay to discuss it all day.  My pony needs exercising and since I am the only one who can see it, no one but me can take it out for its gallop.

It would take an obese pony to need to squeeze and hold its guts in to be able to walk between my avatar's legs.  I had a great time writing the post you quoted Eva and wish you had gotten as much fun out of it as I did.

[From PeachJubilee]

PS: I visited your blog and the pics are too big for the average screen.  Can you swap how it works so that the pics display smaller in page and expand to the large size when clicked on rather than the other way around?  If you can this I think it would make your blog a lot more accessible to a lot more people.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.