*Attention mens clothing designers *

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

One of the things that is the most difficult for guys in SL is clothing.  It is hard to find a good shop with great clothes. We want to change this.  We just opened up the new Sim and we are looking to fill half the mall with mens clothing designers shops, and the other half womens.  Given we are a RP sim, good clothing that meet the needs of the players is really helpful.  So I would like to ask all of you who are the best mens clothing shops in your opinion, and if you are a designer, would you like a spot in our mall? 

** Please list your fav designer **

I hear so many men say this. They wonder why we women have so many lovely things and they don't. And yay you worked out the answer! When we want something we can't buy, we go ahead and make it ourselves, then sell it to others. If men did this too everytime they felt a lack, they'd be just as spoilt for choice :)

And best of luck. It's really fun designing and running a business here, most of the time :)

edited to add that I realise all too late that I completely misread your post while running past to save the half-burning dinner. My bad. You aren't designing, you're selling rental space to designers...

Can't really provide much advice there, since I'm a girl. BUT I'm very curious in checking out your mall, when it opens. If there's one thing I like doing doing in SL is window shopping! xD

And I have to agree with Tiffy: when women want something and can't find it, we build it ourselves. Men don't usually do that.

Hey everyone thanks so much for the feedback! And yes, I fully agree. When there isnt something available, I just make it my self.  And yes our mall is open now, and we are just about ready to take in vendors. We have some reserved for our past vendors but everything is open and ready to go. I will message you in world about the location and give you details on our website so you get the full view of the format we have put together for vendors.   We belive in really supporting our vendors and their products when they are in our mall and have a fantastic way of doing it. I will msg in world with the details.

Thanks everyone!

• 3 weeks later...

Lol I think most guys have no clue how to make their shape, that's why they're fugly. The tiny tiny head, huge huge chest, tiny tiny waist, huge huge hands/feet, and bald or long hair is absolutely grotesque, makes them look like an escaped criminal who had nothing to eat but steel nails and eggs for the last decade. As for clothing it's really a secondary thing when they can't even get their shapes right. So yeah proper skin/shapes are helpful.

For men's hair, I like Find A.S.H. and some Wasabi Pills hair.

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.